Unit Requests: Forces of Nature

I think that a hurricane unit would be extremely useful, especially for fantasy mods. Not so much because it's needed to represent the natural disaster of a hurricane, but because in several fantasy worlds, storms can be controlled through sorcery. For example, in the world of Warhammer, the lizardmen once destroyed an armada from Cathay because their sorceries caused two hurricanes to strike the fleet. So, if a hurricane unit were made and given the hidden nationality trait, it would do nicely to represent such magical might.

Oh, and Ocedius, do you know how I could get that scorpion unit???

IamsoUBER said:
I think that a hurricane unit would be extremely useful, especially for fantasy mods. Not so much because it's needed to represent the natural disaster of a hurricane, but because in several fantasy worlds, storms can be controlled through sorcery. For example, in the world of Warhammer, the lizardmen once destroyed an armada from Cathay because their sorceries caused two hurricanes to strike the fleet. So, if a hurricane unit were made and given the hidden nationality trait, it would do nicely to represent such magical might.

Oh, and Ocedius, do you know how I could get that scorpion unit???

I am unsure where I got it from, but if you want it, PM me and I'll email/post it to ya. :) I am sure the unit creator won't mind. Or atleast I hope they won't. :confused:

ocedius - the creator is the author of Exile game, that's where the unit comes from. I dunno where did you get that scorpion, I started to make it and posted on default flc, no other anims. I gave partly due to copyright reasons, but more due to quality issues ie. lack of shadows ;)

I could definitely use the lion unit and the insects/arachnids for my mod (link in sig).
@ocedius, where is that screenshot from? It has a scorpion unit in it and I didn't think that a scorpion unit had ever been made since it is not in the unit library. Where did you get it? Can I use it? I will PM you.

Top Bottom