updated silo "unit" <-- the idea was from hunter

papajohns

Prince
i saw hunter's silo unit idea and i just loved it..so i managed to whip out a simple and quick silo "unit" of my own...its based on those bunker silos you see in the movies... i didnt bother to do sound again....

files are here...

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads4/silo.zip

preview of the fidget animation

Attachments

• animation1.gif
    animation1.gif
    2.7 KB · Views: 3,269
oh..bear in mind...i did this so quickly and with no in game testing..so i have no clue as of how this will look in the game..

Could you make the default with the top open instead of closed since the fortify is of it closing.

mm... i could..but i think default should be closed....i mean..who keeps a silo open all day anyways :)

you can always just use the fidget.flc for fortify as well.....that way itll go from closed to open and then close again..

thats what i get for not thinking through the animation sequences.......

Well for anyone like myself who would like the default open here ya go. :)

Attachments

• defaultopen.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 225
i tested it in game and it says its missing a run.flc. im assuming we dont need a run for this unit. Or will we need one?

wel...of course its missing run.flc..a silo can't run.. :)

read the other silo thread..the idea was to paradrop it into place..and having movement of 0...thats it...it stays there...u simply load missiles into em..

ok then the ini needs to be edited so run isnt there, it caused my game to shut down when i tested it in debug mode

WAHAHAHA. Now I can have my Nuclear Arsenal poised on my enemies borders

What is the stats for this unit and how do u place ICBM's in to it or build them in to it......?

Top Bottom