[BNW] User Interface looks strange

Diktaattori

Chieftain
I installed punch of mods and then uninstalled and unsubscribed them so I am playing vanilla version of BNW

However, user interface looks strange.

For example bottom left corner there are 4 icons of all my units(2xscout, 2xwarrioir and 1xworker) and also "show queue" button is not visible when opening city view to queue stuff(you can still queue stuff but not change production). How to remove these icons and add "show queue" button?
Screenshot (1).png
Screenshot (2).png

Some settings must have changed? I remember seeing something like this 7 years ago or so.

I tried to take scree

You are playing with Enhanced User Interface, an UI only mod that does not alter gameplay and doesn't even affect achievements. You are much better with it than with the lame vanilla UI.

Production Queue is included in city view, no need for an extra button (which is stupid anyways). Just add to the queue by clicking on any items, and you can reorder the queue by drag and drop.

Ah okay that explains it. I Installed community patch and removed it but apparently UI remained. However, is it right that you se for example that city has 5 air units stationed but cant see what they are like if there is triplanes or A-bomb.

Top Bottom