Villeneuve's Dune

Deliverator

Graphical Hackificator

Definitely seems like it's worth making that art patch based on the new movie. Could probably make a start using stills from the trailer.

My #1 irritant with this mod is how it always starts with close neighbours. I downloaded your patch today, and when I launched the program there was still another civ right beside me with 8 settlers before the game had even begun. Surprised that hasn't been changed in the patch, as it causes me to immediately quit game. Thoughts?

My #1 irritant with this mod is how it always starts with close neighbours. I downloaded your patch today, and when I launched the program there was still another civ right beside me with 8 settlers before the game had even begun. Surprised that hasn't been changed in the patch, as it causes me to immediately quit game. Thoughts?

Do you use the Arrakis map script? That's the one I would recommend. I haven't had issues with Civs spawning too close with that one. With Arrakis you can also adjust the amount of land mass to ensure that there is enough room for all factions in the game.

Also to be clear the Dune 2020 patch isn't a gameplay patch - it's purely cosmetic.

Release date for movie has been pushed back to October 2021. :(

Sensible given the circumstances I suppose.

Top Bottom