VP MP

stii

Emperor
We have just finished a successful MP game with only a few minor issues. So looking for players for another one. open to anyone aiming for one move per day. Possibly looking to do a turbo one as well with faster turns with everyone in the same time zone.

I'm too time-limited right now to participate, but maybe in a few months. Positve news regardless.

Btw are you using a modpack or some other method of MP? I ask cuz some are interested in 43-civ MP but are having trouble making the modpack (see this thread). Is there any other way (w/o modpack) to do VP MP in 2023?

I'm too time-limited right now to participate, but maybe in a few months. Positve news regardless.

Btw are you using a modpack or some other method of MP? I ask cuz some are interested in 43-civ MP but are having trouble making the modpack (see this thread). Is there any other way (w/o modpack) to do VP MP in 2023?

We used a mod pack

I'd be interested as well. Never played any multiplayer before mind you so I'd be a complete noob in that sense. Good news for anyone wanting to warmonger me though I guess :crazyeye:

Top Bottom