Wait should really mean "wait"

Snofru1

Emperor
What would be a really big step forward to this Mod would be to have the "Wait" function do what it should do. Currently if you press "w" the unit waits only until a few other units had their turn but becomes active (too) soon again when still many others haven't moved. Sometimes you have to press "w" for a dozen times until all other units have cycled through.

I would really love to see that pressing "Wait" means that all other units, being them automated or when they are waiting for a player action become active first and this one unit becomes the last in the order (with the one exception of another unit that becomes the wait order later on which should become last in the line then).

This could be a vanilla feature and probably difficult to change but @billw2015 has shown that things can be accomplished that I thought would be impossible to do :king: .

In vanilla "wait" means "place this unit at the end of queue for units to be moved". Which is what you want. I think. This used to be the case in RoM and I think early C2C but somewhere along the way it changed. I think it was about the time Viewports were introduced as you want all units in the view area to be done first before loading in another area.

I haven't found 'wait' to mean what I wanted it to since Civ III. It's nowhere near my radar for working on it but I agree it's a bit annoying as it is now.

Top Bottom