Warehouse Expansion not selling Excess?

jmick175

Chieftain
I recently started playing c4c again and have noticed that my warehouse expansions are not selling the excess goods. I just lose end up losing all of the excess as it gets dumped.

The problem may be that the goods are boycotted. Can you sell the goods through the warehouse expansion even if they are boycotted? Or is it only for goods that you are still on good terms with the king?

As far as I can tell, warehouses only help you store more goods.

They don't help you manage excess, or automatically sell off surplus for you. Figuring out how to do that effectively is part of the beauty of the game.

Things to try:

1) Load surplus onto wagons or ships. Trade it off or move it to a settlement that still has storage space.

2) If you're losing guns, tools, or horses turn a colonist into a unit that requires some of these to build. That will significantly drop the amount available.

To answer your question - yes - the reason why the expanded warehouse is not selling those goods is because the goods are being boycotted. The same thing happens when you declare independence and go for democracy except that no goods are sold in excess of the 300 allowed they just start disappearing.

Top Bottom