Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefanskantine

Angry Partisan
Now that we know all of the Civs for Gods and Kings, who do you want to added in the first DLC and why? Go ahead and suggest some leaders and unique attributes if you like.

I voted for Kongo because their history with the Portuguese is fascinating (I think a dual Kongo/Portugal DLC would be awesome). Poland would be choice #2, followed by Vietnam.

Where is Portugal?
After Indonesia they are my second choice but still they should be on the list.
Malaysia and Indonesia is basicly the same so I would change Malaysia for Portugal if you need the room.

I voted for Kongo because their history with the Portuguese is fascinating (I think a dual Kongo/Portugal DLC would be awesome). Poland would be choice #2, followed by Vietnam.

Portugal/Kongo is my choice as well . But I suppose there will be a Zulu dlc first,because now that there are gatling guns,then it's possible to represent the British Invasion on Southern Africa better .

For my part I'd love to see anything new to the franchise, but especially Vietnam with a bit of a modern flavor.

Leader: Ho Chi Minh
Unique Terrain Improvement: Cu Chi Tunnels. Fort that can be built on same tile as other improvements.
UU: Vietcong Guerilla. Replaces modern infantry, slightly cheaper to produce, move and defense bonus in jungle.
UA: Revolutionary Consciousness: combat bonus against opponents with a majority of policies in trees opposed to the Vietnam player's majority choice (Order/Freedom/Autocracy, or Rationalism/Piety)

Ok, my failure to include Portugal looks like a major oversight given the interest. Is it possible to edit a poll? If not just vote other and say Portugal in your post.

I also think Portugal should be in the list (It is too relevant to be included as 'Others').

Actually, I don't understand why It didn't make into G&K. It fits the 'Gods & Kings' theme perfectly. With City-States and Naval Units being reworked and Great Admirals being added, Portugal omission is intriguing. The only explanation I can think of is that It's being reserved for a DLC...

The Zulus and Portugal are my picks.

Hittites, followed closely by Indonesia. Nothing delights me more than seeing a never-before-seen civ or leader appear in the upcoming civs roster for Civ 5.

Kongo+Portugal double DLC would be my #1 choice, so I just voted for Kongo.

Kongo+Portugal as well. Followed by another American Civ or Majapahit.

And Mexico? really? we already have Aztecs and Mayans to cover mesoamerica.

Portugal/Kongo is my choice as well . But I suppose there will be a Zulu dlc first,because now that there are gatling guns,then it's possible to represent the British Invasion on Southern Africa better .

The Dutch/Boer thing could tie into that in an interesting way. I could see a scenario spanning South African history back to the 1600s.

Moderator Action: Given the civs for the expansion have been revealed, further discussion on the topic of what new civs you'd like in the game should take place in this thread in the Ideas & Suggestions forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom