What civilization traits do we want?

Civ Traits

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

classical_hero

In whom I trust
Basically this po;; is about eliminated certain civs that we do not want. This poll is just about te two traits that you most like to want to have as our leader. from this we can then get a clearer picture as i will only pick the top four options.

Remember to only pick your two favourite options. the poll will run for one week.

There will be a poll about the different UUs. For reference about the traist see this. http://www.civfanatics.com/civ4/info/civilizations/

Sorry about that I like creative and financial.

Creative gets territory covered quickly for free and financial because gold rules all in this game.

Aggressive and creative, can wipe the floor with everyone else and then expand our borders quickly :)

Moderator Action: I received a request from a member to remove votes due to "over-voting". Since it is a public poll and everyone can see who voted what, I don't see the need to change votes.

As long as you have out in the open what options should get lower votes it's enough.

(changing polls is a tool that's just too strong to be used on something as trivial as this. The negative effects are too large.)

I voted organized & aggressive.
Well, decision if Financial or Organized depends on game difficulity ... if it's just Noble, then financial is better, with higher difficulities organized is generally better ... anyway organized gives more for bigger empire.
I guess that in case of Pangea map, military will be very important and the advantage of "extra combat" promotion is a must.
Anyway creative is also very good trait as it helps to get territory quickly.

one quick question..does the patch change anyones decision...

Here is a summary of those leaders that we will most likely be choosing from just by the traits.

George Washington. Financial and Organised. Navy seal. American
Huayna Capac. Agressive and Financial. Quechua. Incan.
Tokugawa. Agressive and Organised. Samurai. Japan
Kublai Khan. Agressive and Creative. Keshik. Mongolia
Catherine. Creative and Financial. Cossack. Russia

and if you combine that with the UU poll it looks like we might be Catherine or Tokugawa

robboo said:
and if you combine that with the UU poll it looks like we might be Catherine or Tokugawa
With these two I achieved best results in single-player. :)
So which one ? ... As the difficulty will be probably only Noble, I would chose Catherine.

Top Bottom