What is the surprise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To quote Shirk:
The patch notes below are the first part of a large two-part update. We wanted to focus this part of the update on stability and bugs, and as you’ll see in the notes below, we’re progressing nicely. There is also continued work going into the AI, the modding framework, and WorldBuilder, and we expect to have this in your hands shortly.

The second part we have begun working on will be released in the coming months, and will include our next balance pass (for those areas of the game that were not included in the March 1 update), as well as continued work on AI, diplomacy, and a much-requested addition to the game that we’ll be discussing in more detail very soon.

You guys have all been instrumental in helping us to continue to make Civilization V better with each update, and there’s more to come!

If it turns out the viking are the surprise, much like when the GDR was the secret unit, I suggest we go do some pillaging of our own. At firaxis hq of course.

If it turns out the viking are the surprise, much like when the GDR was the secret unit, I suggest we go do some pillaging of our own. At firaxis hq of course.

I agree. It is very misleading wording on his part of it refers only to the Vikings. I hope it's the SDK, personally. *That* would be the gift that keeps on giving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom