What mods do you use?

Anyone know a mod that can improve the minimap to show color for desert/plains/tundra/ice? Could care less about the jungle/forest etc... over it, but having a quick mini map color code would be wonderful for planning future expansion at a glance while exploring.

I use a ton of little mods tha improve little things here and there:
- Norway UA buff (free seaports in coastal cities)
- Atlatl indirect fire
- improved lighthouses
- American Ranch UB to replace the B17 (mod modded to replace stables, grants +1 food, in addition to production, to horses/sheep/cows)
- copper buff (can build Mint in copper cities)
- 30% slower research
- ... I really can't remember the others, but I have about 15 mods like this.

For SP tree balancing, I combine the (generic-sounding) "Game Balance" mod with the "Liberty BNW + Venice" mod. Some small buffs to Liberty and bigger buffs to Piety.

Also some bigger stuff: I like Beyond the Future because it gets you to spend more time in the Information Age before a SV (but I nerfed some of its late units). I also use my own combat and resource rebalance mod: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=525334

Any good religion mods that you guys have tried? I have really been enjoying piety games and it would be fun to mix up with different choices

I use only:
-Really Advanced Setup (to remove some civ I hate)
-Communitas Map Script
-Pontoon Bridges, which goes very well with the Com. map, but the AI doesn't use them :(

Top Bottom