What mods dont make the Unit action bar disappear!

Riker13

King
I have come back to BE after buying the game pre purchase and being disappointed and still this bug exists come on Firaxis sort it out already! I suppose you have stopped doing anything with BE now you are making Starships!

Anyway rant over can anybody tell me:

A: How to stop this from happening every time I load my save game?

B: What Mods are causing it or what mods are safe to use?

Many thanks

Riker13 :crazyeye:

Mods that edit or add Promotions and Builds (the buttons that allow units to build tile improvements, including those that the explorer can build) are known to cause that bug. Not sure if there are any other things that are to be avoided, but until now I haven't found any.

You can usually work around this bug by loading your game twice in a row. I.e. load your savegame, exit to main menu, then load the same savegame again. The action bar should appear properly the second time round.

Don't even have to load the save game, just go through the mod menu, let it configure the game files once, hit escape and let it configure the files a second time -> it will then work for the rest of the session.

Ahh thanks guys for your response, I will do that in the future, its a pain but if it can be sorted without me leaving the game then I can wait until it gets patched, that was a joke of course....patched hehehehe.

Moderator Action: Moved to Creation & Customization : General Modding Discussion

Top Bottom