What scenarios would you like to see in Civ7?

I would like to see the following scenarios:

A) Reconquista: scenario set in 13th/14th century featuring squabbling Muslim and Christian states trying to either form al-Andalus/Spain or trying to survive; royal marriages could be a scenario-specific mechanic

B) India: scenario set in late 18th century India, several states vying for domination (Maratha, Mysore, Durrani, possibly even the Sikh among others), with East India Companies like the British, French and Portuguese (even the Danes!) with their own distinctive mechanics, all struggling with each other

C) Napoleon: Play either as Napoleon or as any of the European states opposing him; option to create vassals/client states

D) Three Kingdoms: 3rd century China, warlords feud for dominance

E) Sengoku: Japanese clans vie for the Shogunate; also includes the Emperor and the Ikko-Ikki as playable factions

F) Sword of Islam, particularly around the Middle East and the early Caliphate vs Sassanid vs Byzantine conflicts.

G) Age of Discovery, a successor to the Civ3 classic scenario

H) Mongol Empire

Despite my avatar, I'm not as keen on a Rise of Rome scenario. There are plenty of mods for that, and other games that do it better than I'd expect to find in a Civ scenario.

C) Napoleon: Play either as Napoleon or as any of the European states opposing him; option to create vassals/client states
I feel like this could play like a fun spin on the Alexander scenario we have now- playing as Napoleon trying to conquer Europe.

I) Mesoamerica, you play as one of the main Post-Classical mesoamerican altepeme like Tenochtitlan, Tlaxcalla and Tzintzuntzan to become the hegemonic power, strong enough to resiste the european invasion.
Things like ritual wars, sacrifial ceremonies, disease propagation and social and technological reformation would be part of an scenario that provide the feeling of an imminent doomsday to prevent.

F) Sword of Islam, particularly around the Middle East and the early Caliphate vs Sassanid vs Byzantine conflicts.
I was imagining something similar, a scenario based on the Byzantine-Sassanid War of 602-628. I consider both Khosrow II and Herakleios to be good enough leaders to make it into the base game as the leaders of Persia and Byzantium, and such a scenario could complement their inclusion.

WWII Scenario from Civ II
This was a great scenario from Civ II. I played it more than I played the regular game. It was recreation of the Germans taking France, The player has a choice of which side to play. And re-enact the D-Day invasion, or play as the Soviets repelling the Germans from their territories. Playing as the Germans is also an option. I would love to bring this back.

Cuban Missile Crises
The Russians have placed Nuclear Weapons in Cuba. America has it's Weapons placed in Turkey. All Forces are on alert. Including B52 Bombers equipped with Atomic Weapons ready to strike if necessary. Do we try to reach a diplomatic solution, or is it all-out war. Do we go conventional Warfare first. Or do we press buttons and let the Missiles fly. And what survivors there are, start the whole World over again.

1. Three Kingdoms
2. Napoleonic Wars
3. I have a good idea… Maps that are created from the map of a certain year (Etc. 1763, 1453, 1900, 1955) Sounds dumb, but we could give it a try,

1. Three Kingdoms
2. Napoleonic Wars
3. I have a good idea… Maps that are created from the map of a certain year (Etc. 1763, 1453, 1900, 1955) Sounds dumb, but we could give it a try,
I would love to see a map that only has the Old World (the continents, not the game lol). That’d be funny.

1. Three Kingdoms
That's a cool idea, I would like to see more about China in civ7
H) Mongol Empire
That already have in civ 5!
A) Reconquista:
That's also a very cool idea!

I would suggest also the Indepence of Latin America!
A scenario where you could choice between Spain, Colombia, Argentina or even Brazil and try to make the America Free (or, if you plain with Spain, try to make an empire who resisted to the new ages).

That's a cool idea, I would like to see more about China in civ7

That already have in civ 5!

That's also a very cool idea!

I would suggest also the Indepence of Latin America!
A scenario where you could choice between Spain, Colombia, Argentina or even Brazil and try to make the America Free (or, if you plain with Spain, try to make an empire who resisted to the new ages).
We could do a scenario set around conflicts between Europe and the Americas (Starting from 1492 and ending in 1898)

We could do a scenario set around conflicts between Europe and the Americas (Starting from 1492 and ending in 1898)
from 1492 it could be an exploration map where also have Africa, to talk about the history of Atlantic Ocean.
The exploration of Portuguese in Africa starts at 1415 when they conquer Ceuta and have some other mark point as1432 when they cross the Bojador or 1444 when they arrive at Guiné.

But I don't get the reference of 1898, what happens that year? I guess not, one scenario just to discovery of new world, another scenario for independence. On that way is possible to do better scenarios

from 1492 it could be an exploration map where also have Africa, to talk about the history of Atlantic Ocean.
The exploration of Portuguese in Africa starts at 1415 when they conquer Ceuta and have some other mark point as1432 when they cross the Bojador or 1444 when they arrive at Guiné.

But I don't get the reference of 1898, what happens that year? I guess not, one scenario just to discovery of new world, another scenario for independence. On that way is possible to do better scenarios

1898 is the Spanish-American war, causing Spain to lose Cuba, the last major full European colony of the Americas (Canada has started its gradual path to full independence by then so was nowhere near a full colony anymore; otherwise all that was left was the Guyanas, Belize and assorted smaller islands.)

I don't really play scenarios but after watching and finishing The Last Kingdom, I think one where you try to unite all of the Saxon kingdoms to create England would be pretty cool.

I was referencing the end of the Spanish American War, which ended Spanish colonial power in the Americas and was a milestone for American global power - Basically what @Evie said.

Regarding a scenario centred around the Rise of Islam, one could circumvent the issues arising from using Muslim leaders from that time-period by simply not using any leaders for any of the civs (though that would result in the regrettable omission of Heraklios and Khosrow II, two big personalities)

Wouldn't that be too dynamic a time period to set a scenario in? Considering you start in the post-Napoleon world and end in the height of the Cold War with two superpowers threatening nuclear war?
I mean that could be the end date, showing how drastic Europe and the World changed since 1848.

Top Bottom