What the...

Treadmark

Chieftain
This happened randomly when I was attacking a city...

The game slightly froze after I won the battle, then these odd towers appeared they were marked as Roman and their defense showed as 666. They appeared for a very breif moment then disappeared

Has anyone else seen this happen or should I get my PS3 ready for a priest?

yeah that happened to me when i was playing game of the week. although, i didnt see the towers i did see the 666. it was right after i had taken over a japanese city.

Someone else posted about that whole 666 thing on the official CivRev forums as well.

I can have some pics up by tonight if it happens again...just so wierd, it's like aw crap what are those...oh nevermind!

Happened to me as well the first night I bought the game. Probably some developmental "easter egg" type left over.

Aight, this happened to me now. I believe you. I was the Aztecs on king difficulty attacking the Romans. I had a tank army and they had riflemen defending. After I killed them and right before my tanks rolled into the city, a green flag rose with 666 on it. There were some weird bonuses on the lower right hand, happened too fast to read.

Top Bottom