Where Can antal1987's "Patched" .exes Be Found?

Ozy, the Antal patches can be found there: https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/useful-patches-for-civ-3-conquests-v1-22.526285/

The Antal-4 patch is added to my mod CCM2.50 (an inofficial expansion of C3C). With all the CCM2 games that are done now, it can really be said: This patch is working very well. :goodjob:

Tsubasanut just has posted a modified form of the Antal-4 patch with the No-Raze and No-Units-Limit function added and the not working NCL-part cut out: https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/ccm2-epic-mod.625812/page-32#post-15755612

I still have to test the Tsubasanut patch, but it seems this patch will become my first choice for all C3C scenarios with preplaced cities.

TY! I was unaware of Tsubasanut's patched patch, & somehow suspect that you'll manage to get around to testing this before I do :)

I tested the No-Raze part and the patched civilopedia part (the magenta stripes at the border of the entries are gone) some time ago. Both are working very well. I not tested the MUA part (I don´t have the time to place 8192+1 units on the map) and I have tested the old NCL part of the former Tsubasanut patch (that was not working well like all other tries to do a NCL patch - and that´s why Tsubasanut now has taken this part out of his patch).

The Tsubasanut patch will become my first choice for all scenarios that need a No-Raze patch, as this is the only of the existing NO-Raze patches, that also fixes the magenta civilopedia glitches.

The Tsubasanut patch will become my first choice for all scenarios that need a No-Raze patch, as this is the only of the existing NO-Raze patches, that also fixes the magenta civilopedia glitches.

I need no more convincing than that :hatsoff:.

I was not aware, that there is an improved version of Antals patch with no raze (missing no raze was the main reason I was not using it in the first place ;) ).

Thank you for posting.

But what means MUA and NCL?

And Civinator, welcome back!

I'm actually just looking for Antal's patch v1 that removes pollution entirely when you have a city with mass transit and recycling center. But none of the attachments on that post work anymore. Does anyone know where to find Antal's patch EXEs now? Or if there's a simple way to fix the non-zero pollution bug?

The problem is the population pollution. The best way to fix it is the Flintlock mod, but you posted, that this is too complicated for you.
Negative Pop-pollution.jpg

The simpliest way without the Flintlock mod is to disable size 3 cities, as it is done in CCM. Nuclear and volcanoe pollution cannot be eliminated.

The problem is the population pollution. The best way to fix it is the Flintlock mod, but you posted, that this is too complicated for you.
View attachment 684293
The simpliest way without the Flintlock mod is to disable size 3 cities, as it is done in CCM. Nuclear and volcanoe pollution cannot be eliminated.
If you disable Size 3 cities, you need to increase the size of Towns and Cities to compensate. I generally use a Town of 9 to 12, and a City of 24 to 28. That normally gives you plenty of production and surplus cash to use.

Top Bottom