Where in the DLL is the list of feats?

Pickly

Prince
Pretty much as the title says. This is for an FfH based mod, the version of which has the feats stored in the DLL (from what I understand), but I haven't found the actual list of feats for the game. (I have found plenty of "for feattypes, set false" or "set feat true" type of functions, obviously paraphrased here, while looking in CvPlayer, CvGlobals, CvGame, and such, but haven't seen an actual feat list, so am a but confused at the moment.)

I'm not familiar with FfH code at all, but if there's a FeatType enum it'll be in CvEnums.h.

I could be completely off here, though :dunno:

Yea, they are still there in FfH(Which is what I'd expect.). (Would not have thought to look in that file, so thanks.)

These would have been the feats like "built first melee unit" or (for FfH) the "has casted the world spell", which did turn out to be listed in CvEnuminfos. Though the achievements are good to know about if I want to add them.

I did get set up what I was hoping to get set up (set up the feat, exposed it to python, made sure the python worked), so thanks again for the help.

Top Bottom