Which Building with what religion?

KaptainK714

Warlord
It is easy enough to know Cathederal goes with Christianity and Pagoda with Shinto, but has anyone got a list of which religious building(s) are available to specific religions?:confused:

A pagoda actually could also go with taoism or probably even buddhism, confucianism and sikhism. Mosques go with Islam, and I think most religions have monasteries.

Pagodas are primarily Daoist/Buddhist, though if memory serves me right they're just about any multi-tiered structure with a religious purpose, so I suppose they'd work for most Eastern religions.

Unless you are committed to immersion, all religious buildings work with all religions for game purposes. Tengrist Cathedrals and Islamic Pagodas are just fine.

It would be neat if there was an added bonus for matching the building to the religion. Then again, the same could be said with matching Wonders to their civilization. Ah well.

It would be neat if there was an added bonus for matching the building to the religion. Then again, the same could be said with matching Wonders to their civilization. Ah well.

I don't think so. I find the current approach of the religion being just a symbol with varying beliefs added to them very pleasing - it allows for a variety of religions without much restriction.

Although having a religion building be called a "mosque" if it's Islamic and a "church" when it's Christian could be nice...

Top Bottom