Not open for further replies.

thedood123

Destroyer
Xbox 360
Wii
DS
PS3
You vote!

PS3!!! Actually with the achievements and better online, I would say xbox.. But I don't have that version so can't compare. Just going by what peopel online have been saying.

There is no Wii version... Why is that an option in the poll?

Besides, the PS3/360 one are pretty much the same, and the DS one is obviously inferior from a graphics stand point.

Did you see that? I voted for the Wii version even though it doesn't exist.

What kind of topic is this? Just bait for console wars- and the game isn't even for the Wii. As for the three systems they are on, they all are exactly the same plus and minus a few minor things.

Close please.

What kind of topic is this? Just bait for console wars- and the game isn't even for the Wii. As for the three systems they are on, they all are exactly the same plus and minus a few minor things.

Close please.
Agreed. Not only is it not out for the Wii, but the game is the pretty much the same for PS3 and 360 and, from my understanding, pretty similiar on the DS, but trading graphics for portibility.

I'm having visions of irrational hate being spewed in this thread because poster X says version A is better then B which poster Y and the rest of the thinking world all know is far better and then, but both Y and X are total nubz since version Q is t0ta11y 1337, l2p scrubz.

Moderator Action: Thread closed.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

The game is identical on all three systems it is available on. DS graphics are, by necessity, different.

I'm having visions of irrational hate being spewed in this thread because poster X says version A is better then B which poster Y and the rest of the thinking world all know is far better and then, but both Y and X are total nubz since version Q is t0ta11y 1337, l2p scrubz.
My thoughts, exactly. ;) We've had enough console wars in this forum, already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom