[C3C] WIP:Tales of Magic Realms (ToMR)

That´s an interesting work! :)

Concerning City graphics, some time ago, SWalker converted the fantasy cities of AOW 2 and AOW 1 to Civ 3. There are cities for Orks, Goblins, Elfs, Dwarves, Humans and some more. May be here you find what you are searching:

AOW 2: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=181759
AOW 1: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=181479

i have all those but u c Civinator,. I treid to make cities that are close to medieval ones in terms that first look of city is palisade one with small wood upkeep in the middle, second with wooden wall encricling wooden castle and houses, thrid is crisscross of smaller wooden walled city and stonewalled city with two wooden and stone castles in middle and 4th one look of mine cities is doulbe walled stone city with housess and stone castle in smaller section, but i failed thats why i asked Kyriakos cuz i c he is top ace for those graphics on this forum...

WIP update: still working on quest items, waiting for tech tree and resources are like 75% finished,
next preview is for EASTANDOR factions. Any feedback on so far is welcomed and ofc im still trying to recruit help u can inform ur self on first post where u can find me

WIP update: next preview is for WESTANDOR factions, we alsp changed few units for barbarians and we need to change two units for Rasenian empire so all units will different (done)

Last unit pack will be quest items.
yout gonna have 7 items to complete for Westandor faction each faction one item, 5 major storyline items which will be given to Rylos, Elvendir, Sudd-Ankor, Rasenian empire and Helldum and last items is Books of Sorcery given to Icemar, Hotan, Mon, Arahas, Dalasan and Mordovia. Goals will be explained in txt file given with mod folder when mod will be finished...

i will try to give u preview of quest items fast as it possible....
AI barbarians could be changed about dwarven outcast but we will see

any1 wanna help to mine small team is welcomed u can sent me pvt msg

WIP update: still working on quest items, finished with armies unit packs and VP locations im hoping preview of that will go separated or inside bonus units post

added new unit for dwarfs instead old dwarven spy there is new one and dwarven druid unit is changed cuz it was same as elven sage

WIP update: still working on items work is now focused more on historic content of description of civilizations. i will try to put preview of quest items and srmies and VP location marks asap.

Hi Vojvoda - I've put a link to this thread on Civfanatics' facebook and twitter page to try and help raise awareness of your upcoming mod.

tyvm Rob i had some computer issues few days and im still not sure how mine computer is working but i bked up data from mine mod. As i said atm im typing history descriptions of civilizations mine friend Fortis1 finishing resources and we add several factions to unit roster so i hope we can finish this mod asap or die trying it :lol:

WIP update: next preview i will put quest items and we gonna use new VP location markers (we gonna replace vanilla ones with battle flags as new VP location markers so more realistic fantsy/medieval will look)

p.s. for quest item im searching book or anything that resemble as book unit i didn't found anything in DB so if some wants to helps out about that stuff conatct via forum pvt msg.

WIP update: quest items will previewed soon i had again computer troubles and i almost finished civilopedia faction histories

WIP update: Faction histories are completed and we are putting them in correct civilopedia text format

Quest items will be previewed asap i need to correct named items so they fit in storyline properly.

Hi. How's work? I'm very curious of this scenario. I have not played nothing new, and already I can not wait. Regards.

@PiotrG

tyvm

work atm is on slow pace...but we gonna start fast pace from next week. I have some RL issues to finish so i will be more free to do from next week

WIP update: we are back and i will try to push faster project/mod so im sry that we didn't put more infos before but as i said i had too much RL business so i didn;t have more time for modding

sry for triple posting:)

WIP update: Atm we are doing and rewriting new unit values and Nathiri is finishing faction histories as civlipedia info about nations in game.

WIP update: new unit values (att.,def.,shield cost and etc ) done. Next is tech tree.

WIP update: about Tech tree atm i made TT concept dividing TT into 4 different parts: Military, Industry & Economy , Government & Education and Religion & Magic Tech divisions inside main TT. Most of Techs will be focused inside TT divisions accept several which will need to be discovered so u can open next tech in other division. Im hoping this will work and i will try to put in next preview hows that looks. And ofc TT background from first page will be slightly altered cuz of this divisions.

Any opinion is welcomed.

@moderators I still dont see previous images from previewes? do i need to upload again everything ?

WIP update: new TT background is made atm i will not put it as preview because i want to see how techs will add to TT properly. We have techs and connections just to apply them properly inside tech tree and im w8 Nathiri to conslut on that so i hope we will have TT preview very soon

WIP update: goverments in mod will be:

1. tribal council
2. chiefdom
3. autocracy
4. monarchy
5. imperialism
6. noble republic
7. constitutional republic
8. dark tyrrany ( Helldum, Icemar and Mordovia)
9. elven dominion ( only elves can have it)
10. dwarven kingship ( only dwarfs can have it)
11. wizard council ( only Arcanium)
12 anarchy as transitional period

OFC we still wroking on Techs and im waiting Nathiri to come bk so we can finished it. atm we are bit on stall

I fixed BB code problems so images are back ( tyvm Thunderfall for hlp)

and almost to forget becuase new techs that i add on tech tree it pointed out that we missed few units from main roster mainly these new units will be avaiable to all factions (i.e. Trade Caravan etc). I will try to put all these new/missed units from tech tree in separate preview with notification to which nation belongs or is it universal

Last edited:
Top Bottom