WISHLIST: Beyond Earth 2

SMAC had extremely radical ideological factions, based as cults of personality around extremely radical ideologues from the original crew, and its plot was based on this from top to bottom.

Perhaps some were but others are straight out of classic sci-fi.

I've just started to binge Raised By Wolves this weekend by Ridley Scott (of Alien) about androids sent to an exoplanet (Kepler-?) to repopulate and parent humanity. Didn't SMAC/X have an android faction?

(Though I think technically these were cyborg).

basically the biggest chance i would like is different lifeforms to each planet, i found the same creatures and planet life on every panet the least apealing in BE
Oooh, like a slightly random ecology is generated (even just rolled from a small set, <4). And perhaps it gets it's own flavor values produced so that alien behavior is a bit mysterious each game until you watch it long enough to tell which script it's on, for this planet.

edit: And blackbutterfly, yeah the Cybernetic Consciousness was in the game, and they were as radical as any other. They proposed radical interventionism in cyborg-ing up every living Human, and converting them to their alternate form of consciousness and social order. If that's not radicalism I don't know what is.

Top Bottom