World Congress Proposals

So I've been going back and forth between BtS and BNW, and I just thought that maybe the World Congress should have a lot more proposals. I mean stuff like "declare war on X" (including CSs :mischief:), foreign aide :)c5gold:, :c5science:, :c5production:, :c5food:), freedom of the seas, "give city X to its rightful owner", etc.

Any thoughts?

This actually would be nice, as sometimes I find the I am left which a bunch of undesirable proposals. And more content is always nice.

Agreed.
Over half the time I just whore myself out by picking the world congress proposal that would benefit be the most diplomatically.

I agree as well.

I play on higher difficulties, so often in the beginning I don't have many allied CSes. Once I finally gain control of the Congress, sometimes I will spend several rounds undoing various AI proposals, but it's always whatever helps me out the most.

If it's a close game that goes into the information era, you usually run out of proposals and just repeal and repass your own proposals "just cuz".

I think you should be able to interact more with the other civs through the World Congress, especially by starting AND stopping wars. It would add so much more to diplomacy.

I think we all would love more options that give culture bonuses like World Fair and Olympic Games. I find myself picking alot of the same ones in the same order because they usually get passed not matter what the difficulty.

I really hope they add corporations to the next game/update because that would really add another level to late game money and diplomacy.

Forcing Civs to go to war with each other is not a good idea. Why should I go to war with my long time ally just because a proposal that wants me to do so just narrowly passed? And getting cities from World Congress resolutions? That is just absolutely no.

Forcing Civs to go to war with each other is not a good idea. Why should I go to war with my long time ally just because a proposal that wants me to do so just narrowly passed? And getting cities from World Congress resolutions? That is just absolutely no.

Peace-keeping force to liberate a conquered City State?

I hope they do add some interesting options

So I've been going back and forth between BtS and BNW, and I just thought that maybe the World Congress should have a lot more proposals. I mean stuff like "declare war on X" (including CSs :mischief:), foreign aide :)c5gold:, :c5science:, :c5production:, :c5food:), freedom of the seas, "give city X to its rightful owner", etc.

Any thoughts?

Sounds good, but the civilization that is being affected should have a choice to comply or not comply. And have some penalties or benefits depending on thre choice. Like automatic embargo with all of civs who voted "yes" + tehir city-states allies in case if affected civ decided not to give away that city.

Top Bottom