XBOX 360 statistics

deithven

Chieftain
Hello, i have question regarding XBOX 360 statistics :

i have played several games already, at some point i had 2 wins 3 defeats, since then i played 4 games and i won 3 of them. So then should 5/4 but is 3/4.

i do not know what is going on, i mean do not care much because i sux :)

are the wins counted only when the game is played until end ? Most of time (2 of my last victories were won that way)people are just leaving when they do not have a chance of winning :/

No, it's just a glitch when your results don't show up. Most of the time the leaderboards on 360 are fairly accurate (better than ps3, or so I've heard), but sometimes games don't register or take a while to show up. Your games might appear eventually and they might not. Very rarely a win will count as a loss. Something else to look forward to!

is there a way of ending won game to get +1 in wins? i mean, last player was conquered or just left, menu with results shows and i'm just leaving (and maybe i should do something else). Currently i have 6-12 (FFA) (or smth like that) but i should have +5 more wins which were not counted. I will left alone that half of losses were due game hang up's.

Another question. Is there a way to cheat the game by freezing ? i was playing 1vs1 and the game freezed, guy against which a played (nick : Kombat Legend) wrote to me :
"filthy cheating :):):):):):)".
I will left that he had acted like moron but still he thinks i cheated ... and i even do not know if that's possible :)

is there a way of ending won game to get +1 in wins? i mean, last player was conquered or just left, menu with results shows and i'm just leaving (and maybe i should do something else). Currently i have 6-12 (FFA) (or smth like that) but i should have +5 more wins which were not counted. I will left alone that half of losses were due game hang up's.

Another question. Is there a way to cheat the game by freezing ? i was playing 1vs1 and the game freezed, guy against which a played (nick : Kombat Legend) wrote to me :
"filthy cheating :):):):):):)".
I will left that he had acted like moron but still he thinks i cheated ... and i even do not know if that's possible :)

The leaderboard has worked pretty well for me on xbox. I have heard that the ps3 one is worse. A bit of advice that has worked for some people is to wait for a minute or so at the end of the game before leaving the victory screen. But you shouldn't really let it bother you because most of us have splotchy records due to bugs.

Yes, unfortunately some players have figured out how to intentionally freeze the game. However, the game freezes quite a lot on its own and it's not a good idea to assume you're being cheated when the game freezes. I have come across a few players who always assume the worst, which is silly because if you play enough single player, you'll get some glitches and freezes.

The best cure I've had for freezes is to reset my console between games. I just quit out to the xbox live menu and reload the game. I almost never freeze now.

i start to thinking that civ rev is worst game ever on the internet. i was trying to to do what you did, but that did not help. It's hang up every second game :mad: (i just had 4 in a row !) . That just silly, people who made that game should remove multiplayer or just return the money (the users) ... and it's not like i do not play other games, i do not have problems with wow, starcraft, cs 1.6 or cod mw (on xbox). Only civ rev make me cry :lol: . I love civ and i cannot stop playing but i hate its "multiplayer" :lol:

and i will pass on its other features like resynchronization (with option to lose units due of it included :lol: ) 1/3 of games which i lost were due some stupid things made by the game (from hangs up to disapearing units ;) )

i start to thinking that civ rev is worst game ever on the internet. i was trying to to do what you did, but that did not help. It's hang up every second game :mad: (i just had 4 in a row !) . That just silly, people who made that game should remove multiplayer or just return the money (the users) ... and it's not like i do not play other games, i do not have problems with wow, starcraft, cs 1.6 or cod mw (on xbox). Only civ rev make me cry :lol: . I love civ and i cannot stop playing but i hate its "multiplayer" :lol:

and i will pass on its other features like resynchronization (with option to lose units due of it included :lol: ) 1/3 of games which i lost were due some stupid things made by the game (from hangs up to disapearing units ;) )

Some connections just don't play well with CivRev, but there are lots of players who can play fine. If resynchs are a big problem for you, try hosting the games - make sure you are first in the lobby. The host will never resynch.

i just had wierdest re-sychn. error ;) my warrior unit stuck between continents (in the middle of sea) when galley unit disapeared due re-synch.

Top Bottom