Zulu's have landed near Hippoville and Spycatcher

TheDuckOfFlanders

the fish collecter
at 16:30h gmt today ,50 year's after the capture of Virconium in game turn's ,the Zulu's (wich we are in war with) have landed a small task force between Spycatcher and Hippoville ,consisting of 1 Knight and one catapult

This is a crisis situation ,as our defence's are not so strong at the West coast of our nation.Therefore i advice our new millitary advisor (Ren the mighty) to open a poll about the situation so we can discuss how to crush our gullible enemy. :soldier: :soldier:

:soldier: :soldier: :soldier: :tank: :tank: :soldier: :soldier: :soldier:

Our foreign minister has been lax, I think. There's no reason to be at war with the Zulus and English if we're not going to attack - this emergency could have been averted.

I am sure that a quickly-rushed crusader will do the trick. We shall prevail!

The intruders shall die of course! No mercy!

After this, I agree with Kev that we need peace with the Zulus and English. Pointless to cont war if we aren't going to really attack them. ;)

Of course, that's contingent on them not making demands for a peace treaty. I hope they choose wisely.

whoa, CofH, I'm having some sort of wierd flashback here :rotfl:

(inside joke from the ancient history of CFC for those who don't get it)

I think we should jsut kill off the invasion with extreme brutality. And then chase down and kill the boats that dropped them off.

Originally posted by Cunobelin Of Hippo

I can't imagine why :confused:;)

Better summon the anti-donkey brigade and remove all lamp shades from the surrounding villages :D

Yeah, CofH...

And we'll have to watch out for dung beetles as well! :crazyeye: :lol:

Mpondo notwithstanding, judging by their forays into our land my guess would be that the Zulus reside somewhere south of the Hippoville, Cornmaster area.

I have a feeling that Mpondo was a hut-popper - much like I suspect that Viroconium was. Who knows - the dopey AI DOES have a habit of placing cities in annoying spots.

Now that we can get caravels (or will soon upgrade to them) we can really start up some action!

Top Bottom