Zombie Defense: A New Interactive AAR

Mine for iron 1E of my fort.
(Selling your Dog Soldier promotion gave you 100 cash and now you are a warrior again)
7. You found iron! No, just kidding, it was actually lead

I would like to prospect for an uber gold mine that will give me 1000 gold 3 E of Base Camp.

If that is not possible, I would like to prospect for a normal gold mine 3 E of Base Camp.

If that is not possible, I would like to destroy a fort. :mischief:
14. Uber gold mine? That's cheating! Instead, you find a regular gold mine worth 50 cash

I will build my own fort 1e of the gold and i would like to call it "Fort Malcom Dellajacono"
12. Fort Malcom Dellajacono has some excellent views of the sunset

My action is to look for people in the land. Also, at least the cities safe to the West and North.
Move: 2 north 1 west of Base Camp.
3. You found some people! Unfortunately, upon walking towards the people, you find out they are actually zombies who eat flesh. You run to the coast north of Base Camp.

Action: redirect the lake to train to the east.

For move, scout the tundra.
13. Success! After you finish that, you move towards the Tundra

I build a canal (river) south of base camp
18. Surprise! The stupid bandit shows up again! This time, however, you push him into the river you made and steal 75 of his gold

I also raise an army of Bowmen to defend the city, while my soldier goes out. (NOTE: That means that I want my dude to go out of the city and kill stuffs, not just sit in the city.)
16. You managed to train one army of bowmen. Pleased with your training, the bowmen decide to show you a technique you have not learned before (Free Combat III)

And my action is to build an artificial hill to protect against zombies just on the base camp's influence border (Yoshi to decide where with a roll. if it's a bad roll, place me next to the boss :mwaha:).
10. You managed to build your artificial hill (Refer to map posted after this post). However, once you finished building your hill, you encounter the boss which you must now face on your own

I steal from Mosher's Gold Mine :D
2. In my search for gold in Mosher's gold mine, as I kick walls looking for gold, I cause gold to fall from the ceiling where Mosher is looking for gold (50 more gold to Mosher)

Alright, so no image hosting problem's arise again, I've reduced the amount of screenshot's I take. So there won't be any screenshot's of you killing a zombie :D

This is the map after all the actions have been placed
Spoiler :

By yoshiegg737 at 2011-03-12

And these are the zombies. Have fun :D
Spoiler :

Oh, here's the boss. It's a Skirmisher lead by a Warlord
Spoiler :

Trail Mix defeated by archer. Trail Mix respawns in Base Camp

Chuck defeat's archer, but is left severely wounded after the fight

Mosherdini defeats archer with ease

Mandulu is defeated by an archer. Mandulu respawns in Fort Malcom Dellajacono

Mandulu respawns and defeats the archer easily

Ninjacow easily defeats an archer, but has only half health now with a second archer beside him

I died :eek:. I respawn in Base Camp

I respawn and flawlessly defeated the archer

SouthernKing is far too weak to attack an archer, so Blu Soldier saves him and defeats the archer

Mandulu, NinjaCow, Chuck, Blu Soldier, and Yoshi level up to 2. Mandulu gains Combat III, NinjaCow gains Combat IV, Chuck gains Combat I, Blu Soldier gains Combat II, Yoshi gains Combat I

This is what the map looks like at the moment:
Spoiler :

Chuck heals, but somehow loses to an archer. Chuck respawns in base camp

NinjaCow defeat's a zombie without losing any health

Chuck heads to the tundra to finish off the 9th zombie while Mosherdini follows the 10th zombie down a wierd path to the north

Mosherdini easily catches and kills the zombie

Chuck takes heavy damage again, but kills a zombie

Now all we have left is the boss

Correction, there was 1 more zombie who was now killed by Mosher

Civ'ed fight's the boss on his man-made hill. And survives. Good job, Civ'ed!
Spoiler :

Mosher level's up to 3 and gains Shock

Final map:
Spoiler :

And that's all! Each archer was worth 50 gold. The boss was worth 100 gold. Next round will spawn 2 zombie cities, each with 1 chariot, 1 dog soldier, and 1 impi. This is the gold gained tally:

Yoshi = +50
Mosherdini = +150
Civ'ed = +100
Blu Soldier = +50
Trail Mix =
Mandulu = +50
Southern King =
NinjaCow64 = +100
Chuck = +100

And this is the amount of lives you lost:

Yoshi = -1
Mosherdini =
Civ'ed =
Blu Soldier =
Trail Mix = -1
Mandulu = -1
Southern King =
NinjaCow64 =
Chuck = -1

Lot's of the lost battle's had at least a 70% chance of winning. Very unlucky :D

NEW PROMOTIONS AND UPGRADES AVAILABLE IN THE SHOP!

I sell my quechua upgrade and with that money plus my own I buy Dog Soldier.

Action is to plant a forest NE of Base Camp.

Mandulu will sell Shock and drill I then buy a phalanx upgrade for no other reason but my name.
Mandulu will then build a hill under Fort Malcom Dellajacono to improve the view.

I vqould liek to join! Unless there are 10 players already. :( ?

Upgrade to Jaguar + all 3 Drill promotions.

My action is to steal the gold of the person with the highest amount.

4 People still have not posted their action's yet.

But take your time...:mischief: I have to volunteer for some boring thing on the day I normally update this. So...take your time. You have a lot of it :D

Some boring thing?

Everything that doesn't involve civ is boring. :rolleyes:

I build a big vault for my money so Mosher can’t get it. The money in the vault attracts more money, making me rich! $$$

GLORY TO RAGNAR!

(Playing as vikings on a water map. Whee!)

Blasphemy!

Sell Impi- Get Phalanx
Get Combat II

Orders: I build a fort somewhere, and I will upgrade it to a city later (build city if possible)

Scouting orders: stay near fort to prevent pants being caught down! Then attack only when everyone else regroups

I demand ability to buy lives! They should cost alot and increase later (maybe worth as much as your unit is worth, and you can't sell unit to buy extra lives and rebuy unit?)

Top Bottom