A long history of Feuding (A new interactive AAR)

Female.

Giulio and Maria have twins, born 3 years after the first House Update: Boy (Oleg, 7 - Philosophical, Charismatic; Alia, 7 - Creative, Expansive). My House accepts the marriage offer.

At the age of EIGHT?!?!?!?!

Even for this era its a little early.

Next turn when they are 18, yes.

Sure.

@Ninjacow64: Can you wait till at least the study of Ritualism before having political marriages?

But it’s fun. ;)

Seriously, isn’t the marriage arrangements what makes a feud game?

Giulio and Maria have twins, born 3 years after the first House Update: Boy (Oleg, 7 - Philosophical, Charismatic; Alia, 7 - Creative, Expansive). My House accepts the marriage offer.

Excellent. I assume that Alia is a girl, correct?

EDIT:

@Ilduce: Can you update my family? Ad:

Maria (8) (Charismatic, Agrarian) Joanne (3) (Imperialistic, Charismatic) Rob (1) (Imperialistic, Agrarian)

Ilduce, I ninja’d you.

Red_spy the Clan of Sykes accept you marriage offer.

well he logged on and responded to the political marraiges etc. He just forgot one small detail:
HES THE CHEIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: does someone want to post a list of all the marraiges so I don't have to go back to update the OP? If not I will do it tonight...

Accepted Marriages:

Maria Pancake & Conocer Sedice
Rob Pancake & Alia Thiaro
Zengi Iz Spy & Rimbury Deverel

Unconfirmed Marriages:

Joanne Pancake & Tom Bagel

@Ilduce: Can you update my family in the OP please?

Update!

Primus Accendo, 25 (Sci-Ind) Male
Sapiens Accendo, 26 (Sci-Phi) Female

Kids: Creare Accendo, 3 (Cre-Sci) Male
Bellicus Accendo, 7 (Sci-Agg), Female

No update yet theceaser, since you joined after the turnset no time has passed.

question: Does somebody wont to assassinate Olaf so we can get a player who is online to play the turnset? I already assassinated one chief, so it would be kinda cruel to assassinate a second right after he becomes chief...

Accepted Marriages:

Maria Pancake & Conocer Sedice
Rob Pancake & Alia Thiaro
Zengi Iz Spy & Rimbury Deverel

Unconfirmed Marriages:

Joanne Pancake & Tom Bagel

@Ilduce: Can you update my family in the OP please?

About royal marriages. All 3 royal marriages have to decide which family to live in. As in will the couple be played by House A or House B and inherit stuff from House A or House B?

I think it would be historically right if the male side took the inheritance and the person. the only time this may be different is if the women in question is in power.

Top Bottom