Pre-LizNES6: Fortune Favors the Brutal

Quick update- The Americas, and most of Europe are now completed. In an odd way, it should be smooth sailing from here, as most NPC nations in Europe, depending on the region, should have similar stats.

Adrogans has been very helpful, and made several backgrounds for nations I rather like. If any of you guys want to help out a bit in that respect, it'd be appreciated.

OOC: Why not post a list of BG's you need? I'm spent and have done generally weaker powers who shouldn't effect the game too much. i.e. Burma and Pacific Commonwealth.

Emporer Alexander III and Basil, Patriarch of Constantinople recognize Magistris I as Bishop of Rome and first among equals.

To The Norse Imperium
From Grand Senegambia

Call off this viscous assault on our sovereignty. As you have seen, our nation will not just roll over and die like the other African nations and as such, it's a waste of your resources and mine to bring this war to us when so many other African nations could put up very little resistance to your forces.

I only have Asia left to do. That, and, well the front page. I imagine histories and the like can wait, so I won't hold this NES off for me to finish them. In the mean time, if you want to yell at/convince your friends to join, that'd be great. I'm looking at a possible NES start within the next day, or so. No promises though. ;)

Also, capitals on the map? Yes, no?

If it's not too much work, yes please :)

I approve of capitols.

Right, assume that my capitol is in Kirov please, if you do put them on the map. Thanks :) .

Alright. I'm going to assume you want the game up, more then you want capitols. So, when posted, the map won't have them. Probably by the first update.. it will.

London, duh! :p

Err... yeah, screw Sealand :p

I'll take control of the Atlantean Republic. Boston will be the capital.

Boston is owned by New England. You have New York or Philadelphia?

Top Bottom