RISKy busiNESs

Finally! I get two sets of cards on the flop and its over. GG.

Everyone, I propose that we get rid of these non-CFCers who are exceedingly slow in taking their turns.

Indeed! They are extremely slow and go down easily, no fun at all!

The situation as of the end of Tycho's turn. I propose that I use my forces in India and Indonesia to help you against your enemies, Tycho, and you use your forces in Ontario and Argentina to help me. In accordance to this agreement, I promise not to reinforce my old world holdings, while you don't reinforce your new world holdings. Do we have a deal?

Well, if we have six people who can be on at the same time, we can start a second game to run concurrently with our current one. :D

THE SELF-PROCLAIMED 'KING'S FORCES HAVE MARCHED ON TYCHONIAN IRKUTSK FROM THEIR IRRADIATED MONGOLIAN STRONGHOLDS.

ELSEWHERE, INTEL REPORTS THAT NEW GUINEA, ALSO UNDER THE SWAY OF THE 'KING', HAS UNDERGONE HEAVY FORTIFICATION.

OUR PROJECTION: AUSTRALIA SHALL TASTE HIS DECADENT FURY.

COOPERATION WITH TYCHONIA AND OTHER CIVFANATICS SURVIVORS GROWS INCREASINGLY IMPORTANT. KHAKI COMMANDER KAYOS WILL CONTINUE TO AWAIT RESPONSES. AUXILIARY PLANS ARE UNDER DEVELOPMENT.

THE WORLD HAS ALREADY BEEN BROUGHT TO ITS KNEES.

KICK IT TO THE GROUND.

The Game Progressessess

Everyone, I propose that we get rid of these non-CFCers who are exceedingly slow in taking their turns.

We must cleanse them with extreme prejudice!

Indeed! They are extremely slow and go down easily, no fun at all!

Count me in for the next game!

Count me in on the next game as well.

Well, if we have six people who can be on at the same time, we can start a second game to run concurrently with our current one. :D

Welcome all, and yes indeed. In fact, if you all at least register and tell me your handle in this thread, I can invite you all to a private game :D

So we have...

Tycho - Tycho
Lord_Iggy - KaYoS
Boundless - Boundless
Abaddon - Aiken Drumn
Narz - ?
Tecknojock - TecknoJock
? - ?

Abaddon and I won't play in the same games.. don't want any accusations of funny business!

Top Bottom