Funny Pictures XXV: Rehosted from somewhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you wish to risk an infraction, then go ahead and post it yourself. ;)

If I knew what he was talking about, I'd do it. :lol:

If it's in a public place, then it's allowed here.

Forum rules:

Behave as you would in a public location
This forum is no different than a public place.

I'm pretty sure nobody would warn him for a city name just like you don't warn people not to use regular words that happen to contain in them a swear word, like say "the cockpit of an airplane". :p

You need to interpret the rules, the name of an Austrian village isn't offensive to anyone and it's ridiculous to claim otherwise. ;)

Are you sure?

Town in Austria.

Edit: looks like the autocensor got 2 of them :lol:

If I knew what he was talking about, I'd do it. :lol:

If it's in a public place, then it's allowed here.

Forum rules:

I'm pretty sure nobody would warn him for a city name just like you don't warn people not to use regular words that happen to contain in them a swear word, like say "the cockpit of an airplane". :p

You need to interpret the rules, the name of an Austrian village isn't offensive to anyone and it's ridiculous to claim otherwise. ;)
I swear in public all the flipping time, but I'd be pretty gorram dumb to take that particular rule too literally.

not sure if posted before. Relevant if you've seen the various fake things this parodies.

I take exception to the "5,000 years" part. Medieval theologians had decided the world had started 4,000 years before Christ, so the rock should be 6,000 years old not 5,000 years.

I take exception to the "5,000 years" part. Medieval theologians had decided the world had started 4,000 years before Christ, so the rock should be 6,000 years old not 5,000 years.

The Byzantines thought that the world was created in 5508 BC, which actually makes the rock 7,500 years old. Clearly, the Romans would know best.

The Byzantines thought that the world was created in 5508 BC, which actually makes the rock 7,500 years old. Clearly, the Romans would know best.
Ha! The Byzantines and the Romans are different civilizations. They have different leaders, traits, unique buildings and units. So there, Mr. Smarty McKnowitall! :p

The Byzantines were Greeks :mischief:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom