[CiV pack] Ancient Mediterranean Civilizations

Could you upload it somewhere (e.g. mediafire or something) in the meantime?

I really want to try your mod, it looks great.

Well,
uploading the following mods on CFC should resolve the issue, right?

Ancient Mediterranean Civs - Pack 2
Ancient Mediterranean City States

I'll do that asap (may be tomorrow) :)

Yep, that would work.

I think thadian wants to put it on the Workshop later too, so more users will find it.

Thank you.

thank you ambrox :D

I you don't plan to use the workshop, it would be great if you can allow someone to upload it there too, so I can add them to YnAEMP collection. As m9x said, Thadian as proposed to do so, and I can also do it if needed.

Hello ambrox62, I can't find the Ancient Mediterranean Civs - Pack 2.
At the moment, I'm updating your wonderful Civs for G&K, which would include the 2 Ancient Mediterranean packs ( I got 1 out of 2 for now), and the Greek Epic one. Thanks for your time.

Did you find (and update) the 2nd pack with the Medians and Sarmatians?

Not yet, I hope that Ambrox62 (kudos to Ambrox62 and Numitor for those wonderful mods btw...) will post it soon, so that I can update it for G&K.

iamaplayer theres a lot of problems with the ancient med packs. The Unique buildings and Unique units for many of them have not been updated for G&K. Example the UU of the Assyrians which is supposed to be a stronger spearmen has 9 strength only.

I felt it was going to be the case, when yesterday I was working on the ANAC pack, and noticed the Units Stats (sorry about that).

Therefore, expect an Unit update very soon for both Mediterranean packs.

Theres also a problem with some unique buildings like that for the Amazons and i think the Scythians. They were Unique Buildings that replaced temples and now that they temples changed in G&K there is some problem with them. Also the civs that had unique versions of Walls also need to have them tweaked,(i think its the Goths or Gauls and another race) They are giving less defense than current walls and no HP bonus to boot.

Because I've got the game after G&K was released, I wasn't aware of such changes.

Bottom line is: I'm currently reviewing the mods updated for G&K.
ETA:
- done with Units Stats.
- working on Building's Stats.

Thanks a bunch for the info, it will help the mods move forward.

Call it telepathy or not, I was thinking about you Pouakai, because you requested a Lite Version of the ANAC Civpack...and logging here I see your post...
Yes dude, please could you post it so that I can update it for G&K?
Thanks in advance :)

Hello everyone, I was just wondering, do you guys have any plans of updating this to G&K, or updating this/Greek Epic any further at all?

No plans by me because I haven't bought G&K yet. But Iamplayer did it afaik. There are links few post above :)

Hi guys,
I've been away from CiV for a while and I've just bought G&K
I wonder if Iamplayer's upgrade above is running fine for G&K
If not, I might do it in the next days
Let me know :)

On request, I provided download from attachments in post #1 and #2 for:

- Ancient Mediterranean Civs - Pack 2
- Ancient Mediterranean City States

It would be terribly much appreciated if you were to upload the G&K version of the mod here on CFC, as it would allow me to use the mod since Steam Workshop doesn't work for mac players like myself. I can't seem to find that it is, but if it already is uploaded and I am being dense, please forgive me.

Yes, yes, I should get a pc and surrender myself to the pc master race. I know.

Anyway, it'd be cool if you did. Thanks!

Top Bottom