2Announced Civ this Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on process of elimination, we should be able to work out who the last 2 are once we know these two, as well. I hope we'll get lots of tasty info in articles rather than just the leaders reveal!

Isn't it all obvious?
Harun stole Askia's clothes and is now posing as a new leader.

It's a trap!

I'm looking through some pictures of Moroccan kings and I must say the turban and beard of our new leader are not giveaways.:lol:

For all we know Venice could have a super unique ability not realted to Trade, it's clear that the devs do not go for exact accuracy, we've already seen people riot about Maria's inclusion, her ability name's, fact that Rio is the capital, nothing stops them from giving Venice a completely unrelated ability to them.

Truth be told I would pefrer Venice to be in more than Italy.

Venice/Italy (specially Italy) still can have an UA based on great works of art

Attachments

• Awesome.jpg
    Awesome.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 385
I'd say it's Ahmad al-Mansur. He defeated the Portuguese Invasion of Morocco and conquered the Songhai Empire.

Venice/Italy (specially Italy) still can have an UA based on great works of art

I got ticked off when somebody said that Venice isn't in because Morocco is in (how ridicolous does that sound anyway) so my panic mode kicked in :lol:

And I really want Venice in.

Are we expecting a reversed-Ethiopia color scheme with a star in the middle?

Hopefully we will see the second silhouette tomorrow.

If they were smart, they'd add a big black box over the face as well considering how we effectively cracked it this time through photoshop.

Abu Bakr sounds more like a Great General. I'd go with Yusif ibn Tashfin

I'd say it's Ahmad al-Mansur. He defeated the Portuguese Invasion of Morocco and conquered the Songhai Empire.

Highly probable. The main objective of Portuguese invasions in Morocco was the control of its trade routes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom