C2C SVN Changelog

Update

- Fix Unit AI for tales of tuna. Was causing a CTD.

Edit more updates

-Make some events compatible with optional religions

-Big changes to subdue tales of units.
- can no longer use them to make real buildings only Myth buildings.
- Updated the results of the record the tale to give better results and explain how to get even better results, ie what buildings you need.
- The code for these are now on the unitcombatclass. I am not sure anyone else will use such a unit combat class.
@anyone Is the bGraphicalOnly tag enabled in the dll for unit classes? It was for units but was not in the schema until I put it there. It stops the entity appearing in the indices of the pedia but allows you to still get to a page if you really need to.​

Yet another update

- Remove the excess "</link>" from the build descriptions on the Automations tab in the BUG options screens.

Update

- Fix Unit AI for tales of tuna. Was causing a CTD.

Edit more updates

-Make some events compatible with optional religions

-Big changes to subdue tales of units.
- can no longer use them to make real buildings only Myth buildings.
- Updated the results of the record the tale to give better results and explain how to get even better results, ie what buildings you need.
- The code for these are now on the unitcombatclass. I am not sure anyone else will use such a unit combat class.
@anyone Is the bGraphicalOnly tag enabled in the dll for unit classes? It was for units but was not in the schema until I put it there. It stops the entity appearing in the indices of the pedia but allows you to still get to a page if you really need to.​

Yet another update

- Remove the excess "</link>" from the build descriptions on the Automations tab in the BUG options screens.

Are the oth builds that they used to be able to build no longer build able at all? For example the naval standard (or whatever it's called), that gives xp to ships built there...

Read the documentation! :). Tales of are just that stories told by sailors. The food and hammers from killing them arrived back with the Tale. If you want the buildings go out and capture a real sea animal. Happens early with fish, crab and rays but requires Whaling for the larger sea creatures. Anyway almost all the Myth and promotion buildings will be changing as well. I am just balancing the other outcomes so that they are as useful. The "Tales of..." were always intended for Myths, science and culture.

Read the documentation! :). Tales of are just that stories told by sailors. The food and hammers from killing them arrived back with the Tale. If you want the buildings go out and capture a real sea animal. Happens early with fish, crab and rays but requires Whaling for the larger sea creatures. Anyway almost all the Myth and promotion buildings will be changing as well. I am just balancing the other outcomes so that they are as useful. The "Tales of..." were always intended for Myths, science and culture.

Oh ok So there are both "Subdued and "Tales of" sea creatures. I got confused. :crazyeye:

Currently unfortunately they are also priceless long-range naval reconnaissance units! :lol:

That fixed didnt fixed MY CTD, JFYI

It wouldn't. Any game that had already built/spawned one of those units with the bad data is screwed. You need to go back o an earlier auto-save before the bad unit was built.

Update:

-Added a new Culture Unit
-Tweaked the Modern Fighter

NOTE: The new Expression System implemention on certain tags is lagging behind due to issues I suspect are localized to my machine. I can't say for sure if that is true without uploading the new code to the SVN though so I'm in a bit of a bind as to how to proceed.

Update:

-Added a new Culture Unit
-Tweaked the Modern Fighter

NOTE: The new Expression System implemention on certain tags is lagging behind due to issues I suspect are localized to my machine. I can't say for sure if that is true without uploading the new code to the SVN though so I'm in a bit of a bind as to how to proceed.

Ls612, what do you think of a new maceman model? in prehistoric they looks like a egyptian. Maybe a new model more like the stoneaxe man, a true prehistoric warrior!

Just pushed to SVN (5552):
  • Fixed issues with building Wonders (effects didn't apply, and you could build them again elsewhere)
  • Scrubbed units with corrupt unitAIs from the game at save game load time

Update

-Fully Exposed Capture tags to python

This one's for you DH! ;)

Sidenote: A lot of code changes are coming in today/tomorrow I'm sure so I'm withholding on updating the archive on this one because my internet is REALLY bad right now and I'm out of time at home for now.

Not a bug.

It has been changed so that they are now always active. The options still exist in the game options, but they are set to be "on" and also set to be hidden.

The "victory advisor" has a tab that lists all the currently active game options so if they are on (and they should be) they should show up in the list. Also, the SVN version has an improved worldbuilder which has a screen in there somewhere that lists all the game options so you can see what they all are and which ones are currently active, and it lets you change them (although changing some of them may have bad effects on the game).

alright, I've checked the world building after running two games and not seeing it on the list. It was deactivated somehow and won't turn on every game for some odd reason so I have to use the world builder to turn it on.

alright, I've checked the world building after running two games and not seeing it on the list. It was deactivated somehow and won't turn on every game for some odd reason so I have to use the world builder to turn it on.

In these cases it helps to start a 'Play now' game, quit Civ4 and start a custom game. In the Civ4 ini is a list of the last chosen options for a custom game and sometimes changing/hiding game options messes this up. One of my last games started without barbarians although I did not deactivate them in custom game because of this.

Update

-Fixed the multiple occurrences of units in the city build selection popup bug.

@AIAndy/Koshling: I left a question for consideration in the CvDLLButtonPopup.cpp file. Please pm me if you can share any insight on that matter.

SO can breath a sigh of relief now that this annoying bug is resolved ;)

Top Bottom