If you could combine two UA's...

Seven Cities of Gold and Manifest Destiny = extra sight -> find the NW faster, cheaper tiles -> buy the NW tiles faster and for less money.

Ingenuity and Scholars of Jade Hall = extra scientists and extra science. What's not to love?

Father Governs Children and Hellenic League = easier access to CS and bigger bonuses from them.

Scourge of God and Siberian Riches = just for the lulz of +2 production on horse pastures.

Gateway to Africa and Mare Clausum = those are some good TR.

The Great Andean Road and Viking Fury = disembark and run on those hills.

Spice islanders + East India Company = Lux Resources no one else has that you can sell and retain half of

Great Expanse + Wayfinding = scouts that can emark through ocean immediately, kill/survive barbs and choose ruin bonuses -> Godly

Population Growth and Serenissima (India and Venice) = happy forever

The Great Andean Road and The Great Warpath = terrain movement costs? what're those?

lol shameless promotion here: check out my mod that improve all 43 civs UAs. Although they don't combine like the ones you describe above I hope the extra unique abilities add flavors.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=160128843&searchtext=

These are pretty cool! A few of them didn't receive bonuses, right? Or are some just very subtle? I really like America's bonus and the Celts' bonus

Haha, I see what you did there:
Indonesia +1 :c5production: from plantations
Netherlands +1 :c5gold: from plantations

Nope. The only correct answer is Venice + Diplomatic Marriage. Us MoV's for gold, then annex the cities. You'd be unstoppable.

Nope. Portugal + Venice.
Double the amount of gold you get from resource diversity, AND get double the amount of trade routes. In terms of raw economic power, you'd be the undisputed, unstoppable, champion.

Babylon + Korea FTW

Just imagine getting chichen itcha( or w/e) with brazil+ persia UA
If you have the Persia + Brazil combo and I have the Babylon + Korea combo, you will not get Chichen Itcha (or any other wonders which I want to build for that matter). Science is king in Civ V.

If you have the Persia + Brazil combo and I have the Babylon + Korea combo, you will not get Chichen Itcha (or any other wonders which I want to build for that matter). Science is king in Civ V.

Its interesting that you say that science is king. I am very interested in the whole Babylon vs Korea playstyle for the space race. You should start a thread explaining why "Science is king" :goodjob:

Nope. Portugal + Venice.
Double the amount of gold you get from resource diversity, AND get double the amount of trade routes. In terms of raw economic power, you'd be the undisputed, unstoppable, champion.

But puppets are actually quite inefficient at prioritizing the right buildings and won't make units on their own. Sure your Venice might make more money, but my Venice is more efficient as it has no disadvantages when compared to normal civs, other than it can't build settlers.

I'd personally think Celts+Byzantium would be rather powerful. Sure, the ability to get an early Pantheon and a slightly earlier religion is not much. But when that religion is your main focus? Yes please.

Since we are talking about UA, UU should not be discussed IMO. (e. g. Pathfinder, MoV, etc...)

Babylon + Korea sounds broken.
Babylon+Poland would be really good too.

Siam+Greece for huge bonus from many CS ally.
Persia+Brazil for unending GA that gives nice bonus. (use GArtist for GA)
Polynesia+England in water maps.

Germany+Songhai for gimmicky bonus.

Top Bottom