• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Far Horizons:Reduxe: A mod with ethnic diverse units, new civs, and a future era!

Sounds like a tech problem,which (upon searching) looks like you need an English version of the game. If you cannot afford it, WildWeazel has a thread that could help in that regard. "Don't have Conquests? Read this." in the main civ3 creation forum.

I dont understand installing the patch 7.0... if I overwrite the original Far Horizons folder I downloaded then what is the point of installing the first Far Horizons in the first place? I get the load error
FILE NOT FOUND
art\advisors\TQ_all.pcx

The game will now exit

if I use the patch folder.

Is the patch supposed to override the original Far Horizons folder?

Patches like that simply replace outdated files and add in new files. It's not overriding the whole thing, just some things.

Patches like that simply replace outdated files and add in new files. It's not overriding the whole thing, just some things.

When I drag the patch Far Horizons folder over the original it overwrites the whole thing because they both have the same name.

I've tried to download this several times but keep getting the message:
ERROR Reading file
Missing entry in "text\PediaIcons.txt": ICON_BLDG_Hagia_Sophia
Game will now exit

Any help much appreciated

bhinso,Iirc, you need to add it to the PediaIcons, which is not that hard. Open the text\Pediacon file. Scroll down to other BLDG entries, replicate the four lines (of the other buioldings) using the exact line you quote after the colon. Give it a number. You may also need to add the Wonder file to the buildings file. Let us know if things work out.

Many thanks for your help, i've gotten to the bottom of this one. It was to do with whether the file biqs were in Conquests/Conquests or Conquests/Scenarios. All sorted now thanks

Top Bottom