Wodhann's Art Workshop

You're asking for an icon, I assume?

Details don't really show on icons, so whether there are logs or saws don't matter much as the only thing that is going to be noticeable is the house. By the way I would recommend going for something more symbolic like an axe/saw on a log or something, but I don't imagine you want that.

The details do show when looking at the civilopedia; a generic olden-style house with pile of logs outside it would be fantastic, if you could do that please.

Alternatively, something like this please, which is clearly a house built out of logs:

EDIT: Actually, with that last image I just found, I've been able to make it myself; therefore, thanks for the response, but I'll withdraw the request.

Not sure how relevant, but what you see in the city build list is completely different to what you see in the pedia. I always thought the icon for the Library was a bootiful woman.

Nope, turns out it's an ugly-ass dude. Classic case of HFFA.

I have one more request: an icon for the Nabataean leader, Aretas III

Like the other icons I'm thinking an orangish backdrop would be best. Here's an image of him without a background:

Spoiler :

Alternatively, if you make a version that instead includes more of his body you could use this image as a backdrop: http://travelfeatured.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/petra-jordan-4.jpg

Not sure how relevant, but what you see in the city build list is completely different to what you see in the pedia. I always thought the icon for the Library was a bootiful woman.

Nope, turns out it's an ugly-ass dude. Classic case of HFFA.

Well, similar case for me too. That library icon is a notorious example of a badly designed icon... Though, I have always seen the small library-icon not as a woman, but as a big old white bearded guy reading a book way too small, way too close to his face... Well, at least it had a book...:D :D :D

But, actually that has taught me to make my own icons distinctive enough to be clear was it a 64x64 icon or a big one, so nobody will mistake them for a bootiful woman :D

Are you able to do that map? If not, then I'm more than happy to do it myself :)

That last image I provided should be of some help if you chose to do it.

Even with this? (areas 9+11)

Spoiler :

Fair enough.

Do you think you could potentially make a unit icon out of this (admittedly low-resolution) painting?

I fear it's a bit too small and cluttered to make into something nice, but I really like the pose, keeping in mind it's for a unique Settler replacement.

Would it be possible to get an icon of the top-center one of this:
Spoiler :

Thanks in advance!

In the resource pack that I'm remodding, the original coder forgot to include font icons for the new animals he added. Seeing Pearl icons whenever the text mentions Pigs, Moose, or Reindeer can get confusing; would you mind doing those three font icons for me, please? (I need only the font icons, not the larger ones; of course, you'll get credit from me in the finished project.) Thank you!

Top Bottom