Unit Request Thread 3

60s-70s era US infantryman shooting M72 LAW rocket and modern infantryman firing the AT4.

Hi, I would like to request a Stalin or Lenin King unit, Lenin can just be a slight mod of the Lincoln King unit with a bald and goatee head :D and for Stalin it could be based on Wyrmshadow's KGB unit.

Anything like this Sipahi (Spahi) from early 20th century? It could fight any wars from mid 19th century until early WWI I guess.

Civ IV has got something from Bakuel, so if anyone could convert it would be great.

Imperator made some close looking, but more egyptians and turkish style.

Attachments

• spahismaroc.jpg
    spahismaroc.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 96
  • algerianspahipic.jpg
    algerianspahipic.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 156
There *is* a Sipahi unit in Civ 3, from Play the World onwards. How different from it would you like it to be?

There *is* a Sipahi unit in Civ 3, from Play the World onwards. How different from it would you like it to be?

Well, for one that guys is using two pistols (if my eyesight isn´t fooling me)
So it would be a bit more correct using some sort of carbine/rifle/musket and perhaps a sword as a second attack.
The cloths perhaps should be more like my pictures with a dashing cape. The "turban" as a headgear and some more colorful pants.

The unit should be able to cover the time period 1800-1930s, before they got into camouflage uniforms. All out white in form of Lawrence of Arabia fellows would be just as good. Something that all those great units made of desert warriors on camels and horses flashing only swords or bows could upgrade to for desert civs.

A fine horse soldier fighting the French Foreign Legion and others invading the desert world.

I would like to request a SP mortar unit. We've got dozens of wheeled and tracked vehicles from various PostWWII armies. Many of them IRL have mortar-carrying variants.

Neanderthal flavor medieval, industrial, and modern era units.

Alright, for my mod I'm featuring a Neanderthal Civilization. But there aren't any really Neanderthal feeling units outside the earliest parts of the Ancient Age.

Basically what I'm requesting is that Fur and Hide Armor (shown in the upper two pictures below) to be slapped onto infantry (eg: spearman, swordsman, javlinmen, longbowman, medieval infantry, pikeman, crossbowman, musketman, rifleman, guerrilla, infantry), settler, worker, knight, and cavalry. Physically the units would have Neanderthal-esq physical traits (lower sloped cranium, a slight hunch, broad build, hairy, ect). That's what I had in mind.

Clothing 1
Spoiler :

Clothing 2
Spoiler :

Physical Traits 1
Spoiler :

Physical Traits 2
Spoiler :

Give them noticeably larger lower jaws, maybe?

Meh, I looked at the dwarves and they weren't what I was looking for.

Alright so the hight changes wouldn't be worth it. But what I had been thinking more along the lines of is having the fur and hide armor from the Bronze Age Germany Mod you made placed onto units from later eras and (if possible) those units being given a slight hunch.

Top Bottom