• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

America: Write Your Own History

If there are any falls in South Africa, they would not have happened if the CSA hadn't meddled with our secession.

Everyone tried to have a peaceful secession of the CSA! Everyone asked Foster for a diplomatic meeting to allow us to leave peacefully, but he just ignored them. You can't blame us for not being diplomatic if you're not allowing us to be diplomatic in the first place.

He didn't ignore them just as Lincoln didn't ignore the secession. It just couldn't have happened that way.

OOC: I am legitimately getting stressed by this so my posts will probably get milder and a little less frequent.

1) A little too far
2) Where is the proof they do not? Show me a picture of every angle.
3) They don't need them any more, they stopped ages ago.

Stalin is not using Foster as a puppet!

1)don't see the counter argument here
2)Most people don't have time to take pictures of every angle of a death camp that is fully functioning. Especially a little Inuit boy
3)Exactly, the last German camps were used in WWI, and the only evidence for those is survivors and ruins of said camps, no pictures

I'll tell you what, let me send agents out to the area to investigate

if Stalin agrees, of course

I don't see how leaving traitors out to suffer in the cold is a way to treat traitors without killing them or 'harming' them in any way.

It's passively making them cold. We wouldn't just drop them out in the snow and ice. They would have clothes and two meals provided for them.

1)don't see the counter argument here
2)Most people don't have time to take pictures of every angle of a death camp that is fully functioning. Especially a little Inuit boy
3)Exactly, the last German camps were used in WWI, and the only evidence for those is survivors and ruins of said camps, no pictures

I'll tell you what, let me send agent out to the area to investigate

if Stalin agrees, of course

I'm saying that is a little too far IRL. Also you can get better pictures. Lastly, I'm saying those are pictures from wwI

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

They'll have moved the camp somewhere else by then or worse.

i don't see how they can move thousands of camps

but then again, this is Stalin were taking about

EDIT:
I'm saying that is a little too far IRL. Also you can get better pictures. Lastly, I'm saying those are pictures from wwI
1) It's Stalin, nothing is to far for him
2) yeah, we just waltz in and aksed a heavily fortified death camp to allow us to take a few pictures of their genocide? That'll end well :rolleyes:
3) The Germans of WW1 had no pictures of their camps, and frankly, why would they take pictures of them?

It's passively making them cold. We wouldn't just drop them out in the snow and ice. They would have clothes and two meals provided for them.

OOC: Don't stress yourself out, Caterpillar, that's not good.

Also, from what I've heard from the South African research camps in Antarctica, the average temperature of an Antarctic day is approximately -30°F. From what we know of hypothermia, it starts when human body temperatures get below 95°F.

You better be stocking up those prisoners with some good clothes, especially in winter.

OOC: Don't stress yourself out, Caterpillar, that's not good.

Also, from what I've heard from the South African research camps in Antarctica, the average temperature of an Antarctic day is approximately -30°F. From what we know of hypothermia, it starts when human body temperatures get to 95°F.

You better be stocking up those prisoners with some good clothes, especially in winter.

Of course we will, we're not the animals you traitors depict us as. Besides, I said previously that the camp hasn't been built yet. It is just a possible idea proposed by me to deal with traitors after the war as opposed to killing them.

then may my agents search the area?

after all, if there is really nothing there, what reason do you have to say no?

then may my agents search the area?

after all, if there is really nothing there, what reason do you have to say no?

I would only let someone unbiased search the area so you can't make us look like villains or accuse us of lying if we send our own people.

I would only let someone unbiased search the area so you can't make us look like villains or accuse us of lying if we send our own people.

by "my" agents, i mean a doctor from London who has no political opinions and makes a living in the Police Box industry

by "my" agents, i mean a doctor from London who has no political opinions and makes a living in the Police Box industry

Who exactly is this doctor?

Doctor Davidovich Who Seuss

Okay, as long as Caterpillar goes with him in his free time. I assume we both trust Caterpillar enough for you not to accuse him of anything?

Breaking News!
South African humanitarian arrested for trying to promote peace in America

Spoiler :
A South African humanitarian, Joseph Mbeza, was arrested after he flew to America with permission to arrive from communist officials in Washington.

Mbeza, a 48 year old man, arrived in Boston trying to promote peace between America and seceding nations. During his stay, he spread the word of peace to all he could come across.

American police officers then arrested him on his third day of his visit.

South African prime minister, J.B.M. Hertzog, gave a personal letter to the Cape Town Gazelle:

I, Prime minister, James Hertzog, give my full condolences to the family of Joseph Mbeza, and will try to send diplomatic missions to Washington to try to arrange a negotiation to allow Mbeza to be released from his prison and returned home to Cape Town.

I will give Mbeza's family a gift of 30,000 rand to help support them in this time, and the knowledge that I will personally do my best to return Mbeza to his loving family.

American police offers of Boston did not wish to give us information of this topic.

Okay, as long as Caterpillar goes with him in his free time. I assume we both trust Caterpillar enough for you not to accuse him of anything?
normally yes

but i demand someone...unbias

normally yes

but i demand someone...unbias

Sorry, he seemed like enough of a sympathizer that I assumed you would agree. Pick someone to go along with him who you think is unbiased that we both find trustworthy.

Top Bottom