While We Wait: Writer's Block & Other Lame Excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, there's a reason why as of 2013-2014 polling of DHS and law enforcement agencies (page 7) lists sovereign citizens as the #1 perceived threat to the the United States (3.20), ahead of even Islamic extremists (2.89), or even what Islamic extremists were rated at in 2006-2007 (3.13).

This is actually really interesting and I wonder where I could go to see something like this for Australia, given that almost all the things on that list don't really exist here.

On a scale of 1-10, how much would you say you like Alex Jones?

7. He's got the idea, but he has too much fun with it, imo. He also lost a point for believing in imaginary friends and holy books (Being against organized religion and still believing in the books that inspire them is like being against organized government but supporting the military. Makes no sense.). From what I understand, he has built a pretty neat organization though. Never met him, personally.

Win for gun control.

Win for gun control.

How many times have nukes been used on people?

How many times have crazy white guys shot up their neighborhood?

Moderator Action: A little reminder to not let the discussion get personal. Stick to the issues and things will be fine. Get personal and I'll have to intervene.

How many times have nukes been used on people?

How many times have crazy white guys shot up their neighborhood?

Wow blatant racism. Good argument though. I'll remember this post at the onset of WW3. (If I'm not vaporized at the onset)

Moderator Action: Not blatant racism. A majority of shooters in the US have been white. Please stop baiting others for personal attacks/discussions

Poor whites always getting a raw deal. :(

I actually do take offense to racism against white people. I'd prefer you to take that trash elsewhere.

This way. We have to assemble voluntarily and use force to assert ourselves as government uses force to assert itself. There are a lot of libertarians that are much more pacifist than I on the "how do we get there", but they are living in a dream world where those with power magically decide one day that they're going to give up that control. Nothing short of full-scale 'I'm a HUMAN BEING, God damn it! My life has VALUE!', will get us our sovereignty. And even then we have to beware of the commies next door, or eventually end up as another province of some other government as those in the Free Territory did.
I see no problem with the use of force against those who's livelihood is based off infringing on your self ownership, however, and in reality that's the only effective way to take power from those who wield it. The more pacifist approaches to this problem are immoral because they inherently hand over the problem of government to the next generation and so on 'till one day magically government disappears (Not gonna happen).
This is you literally saying "Shoot government employees." That is what your repeated use of the euphemism "use force" means. You claim to be a former soldier, and you know exactly what you're saying. You're saying "do violence." You are advocating for the use of coercion and violence against the duly elected government of the United States and its employees. You are advocating for violence against states everywhere. You are literally a terrorist. You are literally engaging in sedition and probably treason.

I for one am not going to tolerate it anymore and am not afraid to call it what it is. Get out of this community. Get out of my country. Renounce your citizenship, fall in with likeminded sorts, and with any luck wind up on the bad end of a drone.

Moderator Action: Trolling/Flaming. What part of "don't get personal" is so hard to understand?
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

I have renounced my citizenship, actually. I was not a soldier, I was a marine. Have you ever elected an IRS agent? No. He is a paid employee who's job it is to steal from you. If you resist this thief and you do not allow yourself to be stolen from, he will kidnap or kill you. Defensive force is always justified, and I stand by that post.

However you're bringing this up in response to me speaking out against racism, which is actually intolerable. Speaking against thieves is not the same as speaking about people who were born a certain color. Because I am white means I am more likely to pull off a mass shooting? Which races are we allowed to stereotype against? Is it only whites? Am I the only one thinking that racism shouldn't be tolerated regardless of color? Where are you even getting these opinions from?

http://www.the-broad-side.com/race-gender-gun-violence

I have renounced my citizenship, actually. I was not a soldier, I was a marine. Have you ever elected an IRS agent? No. He is a paid employee who's job it is to steal from you. If you resist this thief and you do not allow yourself to be stolen from, he will kidnap or kill you. Defensive force is always justified, and I stand by that post.

I don't need to elect every employee of the government. I didn't vote for you to be a marine. Second, it isn't theft. I willingly pay taxes so I have roads, schools, defense, etc. I wish we had higher taxes and more government services, not less.

I don't feel safe around anti-government terrorists.

I don't need to elect every employee of the government. I didn't vote for you to be a marine. Second, it isn't theft. I willingly pay taxes so I have roads, schools, defense, etc. I wish we had higher taxes and more government services, not less.

I don't feel safe around anti-government terrorists.

It is theft for me. And kidnapping when they take me to prison for not paying. And murder when they kill me for defending myself and my property against them. (Them being government agents of any sort)

It is theft for me. And kidnapping when they take me to prison for not paying. And murder when they kill me for defending myself and my property against them.

Is it a crime to kill a terrorist before he blows up some government office?

Is it a crime to kill a government agent before he murders people to enforce his authority? (Michael Brown)

You're right, the cop was completely justified killing an unarmed civilian. I often kill people over cigars, too! Start a fundraiser for me when I get caught and see if it reaches 400k?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cases_of_police_brutality_in_the_United_States

But I guess government officials have a different set of morals they get to follow that don't apply to the rest of us I guess is what you're saying.

Cop goes and kills innocents, big deal. Innocent advocates self defense against anyone infringing on his rights (including but not limited to cops!), he's a terrorist. 2 sets of rules and it's completely fine I guess, because Luckymoose wants more taxes.

You're right, the cop was completely justified killing an unarmed civilian. I often kill people over cigars, too! Start a fundraiser for me when I get caught and see if it reaches 400k?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cases_of_police_brutality_in_the_United_States

But I guess government officials have a different set of morals they get to follow that don't apply to the rest of us I guess is what you're saying.

Cop goes and kills innocents, big deal. Innocent advocates self defense against anyone infringing on his rights (including but not limited to cops!), he's a terrorist. 2 sets of rules and it's completely fine I guess, because Luckymoose wants more taxes.

A person who commits strong-armed robbery, blocks traffics, and then (as the autopsy shows) potentially charged an on duty police officer is not innocent by any means. Second, I would see people like you (domestic terrorists seeking the destruction of my government) thrown in prison if I could. You renounced your citizenship? Where do you live, then? A former marine renouncing citizenship and speaking up for violence against government employees (which include soldiers) shouldn't be allowed to walk the streets. We don't need another Timothy McVeigh.

Moderator Action: Calling someone a terrorist is flaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom