21. WinterLilium TOWN
22. Sprig TOWN
23. Caelian MAFIYA
24. Newyn YAKUZA
25. TFT TOWN
26. Murska TOWN

Bold your votes and unvotes/unvote:s.
This phase will last for 48 hours.
There is [timer=02/24/2015 02:00 UTC;no time][/timer] remaining in this Phase.

I was roleblocked tonight by the jailor/cop. Hi Sprig :wavey:

In any case, vote: King Morgan:

1: TFT said he was attacked by a rogue Samurai, quite likely KM

2: KM seems to have multiple abilities, consistent with IF the ninja

:wavey:

I was looking forward to playing bad cop last night. Been playing good cop too much. You know, this time, hoping someone would offer me services in exchange for being let off... :groucho:

But alas seems all my target wanted to do was talk about space...

Anyways, I look forward to KM's eloquent 1,000 essay on why spaceman is our guilty party.

Well the thing is easy... in theory at least...

I got attacked tonight by the samurai, and big surprise, I'm alive and kicking...

The easy and simple part is this:

Lets suppose our samurai is not a samurai but a ninja disguising himself as samurai, very odd but possible, and also suppose he can perform more than one action at night. This could explain how remake got killed, KM who was supposedly going to block me instead blocked spaceman with his true ninja face and killed remake at the same time with an unseen killing method and unidentifiable... very unlikely but possible...?

If that explains that night in particular I do wonder why he didn't use such ability before and/or more times, we have all his nights actions accounted for.

Spaceman in the other hand, most of his nights actions are accounted for, but not all and two failed blocks of different nature, Night 1 failed to send orders in time, night 2 tried to block Choxorn but failed supposedly because Choxorn was female, odd thing here is Choxorn wasn't sure about his own in-game genre, his role pm didn't mention anything about that apart of his name; there wasn't any other female character around that we know about.

Remake was our watcher and curiously enough one of the nights he watched spaceman saw him doing nothing while in the thread spaceman claimed he did block someone, don't remember who and also don't remember if the block was confirmed or not by the target. But remake did remember in the previous game, he as ninja was impervious to being watched/tracked. After that remake started to vote for spaceman and after that day where we spared spaceman remake got killed...

The failed block on Murska, while Spaceman claimed again a successful block the target denied it. Murska was town.

And of course the night remake got killed spaceman claimed a ninja block on him, the same block performed by IF on Jht... and here is a thing... Ninja IF was blocked the same night by KM and me, why the ninja KM would block his partner? Of course if we are going to believe all the scum has said we need to take into account IF claimed there was another ninja and that both were antagonist, so he offered to help town and achieve victory with us killing the other ninja...

A bit long... but easy, at least to me!

Why I think Spaceman is scummy in 1000 words or less.
by KingMorgan Most Honourable of Samurai

I have not had any one to one contact with Mr Spaceman Esq, only the joint PMs and public postings, therefore my deductions are mostly from known actions and public posting. Senor Spaceman likes to post early or first with clear votes and well reasoned arguments, mostly well ordered thoughts and researched points. Clear evidence imo of a scum cover designed to give the impression of a good townie.

Role claim was of slightly battered and worn "lady of the night" of Ukrainian origin, I will only note that a survivor role is a good cover and Ukraine is very close to Mother "Mafialand" Russia.

Night actions have been less than satisfactory imo, some nights not verified at all. Very dodgy from someone that operates at night, you'd have thought it would be easy to keep track of a night worker no?

Voting patterns, well take a look yourself and see where it points.

So yes, Spaceman does seem very scummy.

Well the thing is easy... in theory at least...

I got attacked tonight by the samurai, and big surprise, I'm alive and kicking...

As I understand TFT claimed that the way he was attacked last night differs from how the Samurai usually acts (and presumably how you were blocked tonight). Obviously a ninja wouldn't kill with 4 players remaining, since with 4 people, that's a 3/4th chance that the town won't lynch him, while three players makes it 2/3.

The easy and simple part is this:

Lets suppose our samurai is not a samurai but a ninja disguising himself as samurai, very odd but possible, and also suppose he can perform more than one action at night. This could explain how remake got killed, KM who was supposedly going to block me instead blocked spaceman with his true ninja face and killed remake at the same time with an unseen killing method and unidentifiable... very unlikely but possible...?

If that explains that night in particular I do wonder why he didn't use such ability before Internet Flea's kill was limited-shot IIRC. Could be he only had 2 uses of it. Also, town has been watching him for some time, so he would have had to go along with the town's orders most nights and/or more times, we have all his nights actions accounted for.

Spaceman in the other hand, most of his nights actions are accounted for, but not all and two failed blocks of different nature, Night 1 failed to send orders in time, night 2 tried to block Choxorn but failed supposedly because Choxorn was female, odd thing here is Choxorn wasn't sure about his own in-game genre, his role pm didn't mention anything about that apart of his name; there wasn't any other female character around that we know about. Didn't Zack claim female at some point? I never blocked Zack so IDK for sure. Also, do you really believe that with so many roleblockers, some of them wouldn't have limitations? And do you really believe that those limitations would be given to the mafia-sided roleblockers, rather than the town-sided ones? That seems like questionable game design to me.

Remake was our watcher and curiously enough one of the nights he watched spaceman saw him doing nothing while in the thread spaceman claimed he did block someone, don't remember who and also don't remember if the block was confirmed or not by the target. But remake did remember in the previous game, he as ninja was impervious to being watched/tracked. After that remake started to vote for spaceman and after that day where we spared spaceman remake got killed... Ninja would have good reason to kill a watcher also.

The failed block on Murska, while Spaceman claimed again a successful block the target denied it. Murska was town.

And of course the night remake got killed spaceman claimed a ninja block on him, the same block performed by IF on Jht... and here is a thing... Ninja IF was blocked the same night by KM and me, why the ninja KM would block his partner If you think I'm mafiya (as King Morgan seems to), then I would have also blocked my supposed partner Calein, so the same question of why applies. I suppose this doesn't disqualify me from being ninja.? Of course if we are going to believe all the scum has said we need to take into account IF claimed there was another ninja and that both were antagonist, so he offered to help town and achieve victory with us killing the other ninja...

A bit long... but easy, at least to me!

Why I think Spaceman is scummy in 1000 words or less.
by KingMorgan Most Honourable of Samurai

I have not had any one to one contact with Mr Spaceman Esq, only the joint PMs and public postings, therefore my deductions are mostly from known actions and public posting. Senor Spaceman likes to post early or first with clear votes and well reasoned arguments, mostly well ordered thoughts and researched points. Clear evidence imo of a scum cover designed to give the impression of a good townie. So I'm scum because my posts are pro-town? :rolleyes:

Role claim was of slightly battered and worn "lady of the night" of Ukrainian origin, I will only note that a survivor role is a good cover and Ukraine is very close to Mother "Mafialand" Russia. I am not one of those dirty imperialists

Night actions have been less than satisfactory imo, some nights not verified at all. Very dodgy from someone that operates at night, you'd have thought it would be easy to keep track of a night worker no? I've been very open about my night actions.

Voting patterns, well take a look yourself and see where it points.

So yes, Spaceman does seem very scummy.

Didn't Zack claim female at some point? I never blocked Zack so IDK for sure. Also, do you really believe that with so many roleblockers, some of them wouldn't have limitations? And do you really believe that those limitations would be given to the mafia-sided roleblockers, rather than the town-sided ones? That seems like questionable game design to me.

This is what is have struggled with all game... and not meant to be a reflection on Tak's design at all, but the way it seems to me is the baddies were doomed really early on. I mean a bullet-proof roleblocker... come on!

There has to be a hard counter for that... IF disclosed one of those in the form of a void. But I wouldn't put it past the Ninja to be able to avoid roleblocks as well :dunno:

This is what is have struggled with all game... and not meant to be a reflection on Tak's design at all, but the way it seems to me is the baddies were doomed really early on. I mean a bullet-proof roleblocker... come on!

There has to be a hard counter for that... IF disclosed one of those in the form of a void. But I wouldn't put it past the Ninja to be able to avoid roleblocks as well :dunno:

Unless of course said bulletproof roleblocker IS one of the baddies

Kuso! Wirr modify timer straight away. Domo arigato, Supurigu nii-san.

New timer: There is [timer=02/24/2015 02:00 UTC;no time][/timer] remaining in this Phase.

Arso, smarr announcement: arr PMs from Night two backwards have been dereted to make room in geimu-masteru-no inboksu.

Spaceman, yours are valid points of course, reasons why I defended you before, but now if I must decide between you and KM I will select you...

Can't we agree to share victory? :lol: Whoever is the scum played his role as a master!

Didn't Zack claim female at some point? I never blocked Zack so IDK for sure. Also, do you really believe that with so many roleblockers, some of them wouldn't have limitations? And do you really believe that those limitations would be given to the mafia-sided roleblockers, rather than the town-sided ones? That seems like questionable game design to me.

As far as I know Zack never claimed female, I probably already deleted most of my private conversations with zack but I think he claimed the opposite to me and choxorn but that is besides the point, there is the possibility you weren't trying to block choxorn that night at all but scanning or tracking him instead, so that limitation is only your fabrication to explain what the heck you were doing that night with choxy!

The more I think about it the less I like it, you claimed your block on Choxorn failed because he was female, Choxorn didn't know his own genre, after some internet searches he thought he was female but doing my own search on google throw mixed results with that name. Vanilla townies don't have specified genre or name, but you blocked some of them already, how has been that possible? Where is the limitation? I'm vanilla in that aspect but got a bunch of abilities, never got a name or genre... we have the name of my predecessor... give me a minute!

As far as I know Zack never claimed female, I probably already deleted most of my private conversations with zack but I think he claimed the opposite to me and choxorn but that is besides the point, there is the possibility you weren't trying to block choxorn that night at all but scanning or tracking him instead, so that limitation is only your fabrication to explain what the heck you were doing that night with choxy!

The more I think about it the less I like it, you claimed your block on Choxorn failed because he was female, Choxorn didn't know his own genre, after some internet searches he thought he was female but doing my own search on google throw mixed results with that name. Vanilla townies don't have specified genre or name, but you blocked some of them already, how has been that possible? Where is the limitation? I'm vanilla in that aspect but got a bunch of abilities, never got a name or genre... we have the name of my predecessor... give me a minute!

If I was a scanner or a tracker, wouldn't I just claim that, instead of claiming to be yet another roleblocker?

If I was a scanner or a tracker, wouldn't I just claim that, instead of claiming to be yet another roleblocker?

OR trying to kill him...

Though the most obvious answer is you were trying to block him... which has always been something that I was not comfortable with.

I don't know! Perhaps you only could scan for ninja or somebody in particular, go read your role pm if you didn't delete it too! :p

OR trying to kill him...

Though the most obvious answer is you were trying to block him... which has always been something that I was not comfortable with.

No, he wasn't trying to kill him, nobody else was there apart of me, edse and spaceman, no doctor there.

I don't see anything bad at that point in the game about blocking Choxorn, I watched him specifically because he and Zack attracted a lot of attention during the day and honestly wasn't completely sure about his alignment either but thought some other protown or scum were going to pay a visit to him that night... so if spaceman is what he says he is 3 protown visited choxorn on night 2 and 0 scum... that is odd too! :p

Now I do wonder if KM is going to vote... I will vote: abstain for the time being!

Top Bottom