JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

Do you intend on updating the front page map at any point? I think at this point you control all of Europe. :p

Hm. Tarcisio, come. It is time to prepare the invasion of The Commonwealth of Colonialist Legacies, for without as much, Our Trade Routes are cut in two.

Fear not, AW. Our troops are merely amassing at your borders for holidaying purposes.

*huehuehuehue AW's war with Tomatekh shall be to our advantage*

Your majesty, HueHue is a method of warfare. Or a song. I'm not sure...

Spoiler :
and woud you plis relis innocent out of his jeil?

Have I read that JFD might do Philip II? If so, I'm a bit curious if it's just an idea or if there's some (perhaps vague) design to him already? :)

and woud you plis relis innocent out of his jeil?
What are you talking about? Innocent is getting the death sentence! :p

Have I read that JFD might do Philip II? If so, I'm a bit curious if it's just an idea or if there's some (perhaps vague) design to him already? :)

Do you think I can pass this up? :D

Spoiler :

Suffice to say, war looms on the horizon between the two Emperors. Mawhahahaha. If the Artistriarch ever returns from his purgatory anyway - he his being held captive by the evil President, of course.

By the end of it all JFD will probably have control over the whole world.

Was he king of Portugal too, or is that a Henry the Navigator civ?
He was. Maybe JFD should include the Brazilian coast too? :D

Oh, and did Spain already had the Philippines during his reign? It could be included in the map too, the place was even named after him.

Antarctica, land of the free.

Was he king of Portugal too, or is that a Henry the Navigator civ?

Henry the Navigator would be neat - a regular Science-Exploration civ - but things are too slow for everyone to be wanting to do new civs.

Ah yes, Phillip II. The head of a Spanish Empire that on a bizarre turn of events seems not to control the whole of Spain :p

EDIT; Goddamn, ninja'd. Guess I must have been imagining things... JFD's edit skill too strong.

You saw nothing :mischief: Orpichniki! Take him to the Dungeon of Grand Prince Viregel*

*Viregel has spent so much time in Our dungeon, that We've named it in his honour.

By the end of it all JFD will probably have control over the whole world.

'Tis sadly not quite:

Spoiler :

Hnnnnnng... need Wilhelmina Netherlands... Manuel Portugal... Someone France...

He was. Maybe JFD should include the Brazilian coast too? :D

Oh, and did Spain already had the Philippines during his reign? It could be included in the map too, the place was even named after him.

Apparently - better update!

Do you think I can pass this up? :D

Spoiler :

Suffice to say, war looms on the horizon between the two Emperors. Mawhahahaha. If the Artistriarch ever returns from his purgatory anyway - he his being held captive by the evil President, of course.

For god's sake, Jifford. How come Philip not control the Philippine islands?

The maps I googled didn't show them, so I figured they were named posthumously in his honour, but then Tarcisio pointed out that perhaps he had, and indeed, wiki confirms. But I didn't bother updating that; just the map above your post.

Yeah, I didn't actually realize it myself 'till I designed a Philip civ.
JFD, Urdnot designed a mad baron civ. You said a long long time ago you'll be interspersed in the mad baron(and I had no idea what you're talking about)... So do you still plan on making him? Sometime?

Back
Top Bottom