Screenshot analysis!

The one of the left is separated from the others by a slight spacing. Wasn't there a button that brings up the list of buildings, housing etc. in the old screen? That would be my guess.

In the quill18's latest video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPoie3io_f0) we can see that liberation of cities bring "SEVERE REDUCING" to warmonger penalties:
Spoiler :

Plus upgrades for catapult and barbarian swordsmen skin (with marvellous shields :love:):

We can also read the description for the caravel: "Fast Renaissance era exploration melee naval unit."

I just hope that when you Liberate a Civilization in Hotseat that it actually resurrects them as a human player and not always the AI :rolleyes:

My hope for single player is that the resurrected AI civ will become your ally or at least be very friendly towards you since you brought them back. I hated in previous games (I think it was civ4) when you would bring back a dead AI and they would declare war on you.

My hope for single player is that the resurrected AI civ will become your ally or at least be very friendly towards you since you brought them back. I hated in previous games (I think it was civ4) when you would bring back a dead AI and they would declare war on you.

I couldn't agree more !
It was also something in Civ-V, liberating cities for AI would give you a diplomatic bonus, but since you were a warmonger and "they hate warmongers", it changed nothing...:rolleyes:

Some screencaps from Marborzir's final preview video.

Forbidden city wonder (0:55):

Scientific Theory tech (Oxford University Wonder) (15:24)

Saltpeter on the map (28:43)

Bombard Unit (30:40)

Great screens! I wonder how the Oxford University will work? I wonder if we can still slingshot up in the tech tree like we did in Civ 5?

Love the bombard unit!

Marbozir's video shows an interesting wonder, Mont St Michael, and reveals some interesting tidbits about religion. The apostle unit gets special abilities. The wonder grants the martyr ability and a second ability:

Colossal heads tooltip from Marbozir's video. Dunno if there's any more specifics as to where, or bonuses from any kind of adjacency but on flatland next to river it's +2 faith.

What type of artillery is bombard historically? So what do you bet it will be like in the game?

What is going on here in the ocean?

Attachments

• civ vi ocean thing.jpg
    civ vi ocean thing.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 435
Top Bottom