Bug Reports and Technical Issues

I don't know why, but my chinese game crashes just after the mongol spawn... Here is a save from two turns before the crash. Thanks for looking for it !

Attachments

• Qin Shi Huang AD-1192 Turn 714.CivBeyondSwordSave
    947.6 KB · Views: 41
ayu.png
Don't know if it belongs here as it's not really a bug, but there are two Ayutthayas in my game.

I have had that exact same bug in the latest version - Hanoi is called Ayutthaya! I'm not sure what the conditions to create it were, as I didn't pay much attention to it at the time.

Yeah, I've made a note and will look into it later.

In case you're wondering about the progress of these bug reports, I'm currently working on pushing out the tech tree changes asap. I will then take care of the bugs while a playable version of the new tree is available for people to test on a separate branch. The tech tree changes will only be merged in after all bug reports have been addressed so people can get the fixes while staying on the old tree if they want.

It appears that all of the externally hosted content went to the rapture during the updating of the Forums.
Care to look into that Leoreth?

What exactly are you talking about? The download database? It will be migrated later. I have no insight or control over the migration process.

The actual files are hosted on Sourceforge, I have only used the downloads database for description and let it link to the actual location. I didn't update the links because hopefully the database is back up soon. You can search for Leoreth or DoC on Sourceforge if you need the files right now, or download from Github instead.

Okay... I've already seen big red blobs in other posts, but that !

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0071.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0071.JPG
    125.3 KB · Views: 101
Can you tell me with which settings you installed DoC? What is the full path to your DoC folder? (Only the length is important, you can obscure your user name etc. if you want.)

I think it is installed with basic settings, the file is C:\Jeux\Sid Meier's Civilization IV\Beyond the Sword\Mods
The weirdest part is that it only occured when I reloaded the game

So there's no Varietas Delectat?

No worries. Is there an Assets/Modules/Varietas Delectat/ folder?

Okay so then you have VD installed. Still not sure what is causing your issues since your paths are short enough. But you might try to reinstall DoC with the VD option unchecked.

Wow came to post about potential issue with VD and see others have had the same issue, that's comforting to know its not something with just mine!! So no solution except to just not download huh, that's fine... as long as I can still get my empire building going again!

Has anybody ever had an issue with a mod downloading with no sound files? I've had the same issue with Rise and Fall AND as well.. I don't know if my computer is storing them somewhere else when I download the mods.

Hey Leoreth,

sorry to bring this up again, but please help me out here.
I have this re-occurring issue that I am unable to see select any Scenario maps, when booting up the Mod.
I am, however, able to use older save games, but that's just not the same.
Care to take a look? Here's a SS of the folder:
http://screencast.com/t/ugifhI3LHe
And another one of the in-game Scenario selection:
http://screencast.com/t/S3btwOoctcKb

You need to install the mod into Sid Meier's Civilization IV/Beyond the Sword/Mods/, not the similar directory in your Documents folder. How did you install the mod? Did the installer put it there?

Top Bottom