Bug Reports and Technical Issues

I pulled it via Github.
And, well, as for that. I'm playing the game via Steam and when I tried using that path, the mod itself wouldn't show up.

I don't know what's wrong, it worked well before.

How does it look in the other location? Have you applied the steam fix described in the first post of this thread?

Yeah, your DoC folder should go right in there. That you haven't tried this yet is good news, hopefully that will fix the problem.

Hey, I've been looking at the latest beta with the new tech tree and I can't work water tiles on any scenario. Also about religions, the greeks start with the hinduism founding tech and the new Babylonian UHV requires them to found confucianism...which is weird I think.

Hey, I've been looking at the latest beta with the new tech tree and I can't work water tiles on any scenario. Also about religions, the greeks start with the hinduism founding tech and the new Babylonian UHV requires them to found confucianism...which is weird I think.

Hi Leoreth, I got this in the past too (yes I've been pulling some of the changes from time to time). The bWaterWork attribute which was set to 1 in the old Fishing tech you commented out isn't present in the Sailing tech based on the old HR tree, and it was not transferred to the old one. A single line in the XML would do.

Regarding the Greeks founding Hinduism, I propose to move Hinduism to Calendar and have the Indians spawn with it. Being born in 1500 BC, India should have a bunch of column 3 techs already. Not sure about the Contract/Confucianism issue, though.

Hi Leoreth, I got this in the past too (yes I've been pulling some of the changes from time to time). The bWaterWork attribute which was set to 1 in the old Fishing tech you commented out isn't present in the Sailing tech based on the old HR tree, and it was not transferred to the old one. A single line in the XML would do.

Regarding the Greeks founding Hinduism, I propose to move Hinduism to Calendar and have the Indians spawn with it. Being born in 1500 BC, India should have a bunch of column 3 techs already. Not sure about the Contract/Confucianism issue, though.
Yeah, I'm going to address that soon. The relationship between religion founding, starting techs and UHV requirements hasn't been completely thought through yet.

how can i stop collapsing my civilization ?

i used even world builder

but i couldn't stop it.

if i start golden age is it better ?

or permanent alliance ?

there was -52 in foriegn slot

so i did even all relationship is friendly

but it was not working

Your civilization cannot collapse while the golden age lasts, but that protection is only temporary.

thanks and can i edit defensive pact is for only one country ?

AI's they make alot of defensive pact with various countries so the world war does not stop

No, you can make multiple defensive pacts.
The thing is just that once you make a defensive pact with a another civ, the remaining countries may not want to forge one with you anymore, because they have their own agendas.

Also I have learned that World Wars are much more likely to happen due to DP and not be prevented by them.

Last edited:
i hope there is edition about collapsing in worldbuilder lol in next version.

You can turn of stability calculation for the human player in the WB (GameOptions screen). It only prevents stability checks for the human player, so your stability will remain at the same level as it was when you turned it on. But it does make sure the collapsing event doesn't trigger.

Spoiler :
I'm currently working on a more extensive stability and storedData editor in the WB, which will allow more in depth changes.

I have some changes to stored data coming up, you might want to wait for that.

(By the way, I'm also aware that there are still PRs in the backlog.)

this is Netherlands Calvary but the unit skin is not look like european

maybe something changed file ?

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0005.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0005.JPG
    403.1 KB · Views: 66
What exactly is the problem with it?

Okay, I'll compare them. Unit art wasn't made by me, so I'm not really familiar with them.

hey guys,..

the game crashes when i want to start worldbuilder...i'm playing as mughals, the game is failry advanced..last turn the english invasion happened.

i have absolutely no idea..my pc can handle heavy load..i started wb in other games far later..so what may cause the issue?

i attached the file for insight

i would appreciate advice..game was awful fun...i'd hate to scrap it.

EDIT: i use the vanilla 1.14 mod, installer version.
I know this is a late reply, but for me it doesn't crash when opening WB (latest Git version, should be consistent with 1.14.1). Not sure what is causing this for you. Have you enabled Varietas Delectat when installing? In that case it might be missing graphics, I can try that as well.

How do I add new vassal names?

For example, I'm playing as France and Congo is my vassal, but its dynamic name is displayed as "TXT_KEY_FRENCH_CONGO" rather than as "French Congo".

Top Bottom