Kingdom Come: Deception (Game Thread)

Tim, I'm sorry but you got punished for making life hard yesterday. :p

I also thought you'd probably overthink why you'd survived and maybe choose wrong.

S'okay, I made that post to ensure that I lived because i thought I had the better chance of being right. It was intended to make either of you kill G1K.

I don't think I ever made it to the last two players alive before. I dont think I will again. A better wolf would have won yesterday.

S'okay, I made that post to ensure that I lived because i thought I had the better chance of being right. It was intended to make either of you kill G1K.
I would have killed you anyway. :lol:

Next time, if you die you know it was topsecret. ;)

Pzelda wolfing never lets me live very long again seems a safe bet after I blew him up as he was coasting into the finish line.

Well, it's traditional to wait for the host to end the game... Did Topsecret ever agree to ending the game early?

I originally thought I was gonna go down and Pzelda would nail it today.

I didn't think I could win today, I expected it'd be over five minutes after the update. :shifty:

Well, it's traditional to wait for the host to end the game... Did Topsecret ever agree to ending the game early?
Sure.

You said lock votes were in effect, and there were two lock votes on TS so...

But I already locked my vote. :(

Well, I did say if everyone agreed to end early, so coming back to find that you've agreed to end without me is just a bit of a damp squib.

Top Bottom