Just for Fun Micro- Shortnight!

Congratulations guys! I mean the odds are really in your favor when both both towns got eliminated. It would have gone to Lylo if they chose to target both Dolby and bladescape. Then they would have to choose who will die among them haha
nightmare scenario, I think we would've kept me alive since Csargo said he thought it was ender/rask and Rask had that "equity rising through the roof" post

nightmare scenario, I think we would've kept me alive since Csargo said he thought it was ender/rask and Rask had that "equity rising through the roof" post
There's part of me that would argue to let me vs Csargo because my ego demands my ability to make town second-guess themselves.

But smarter play probably to kill me and let you win.

I figured I would be shot, so I wasn't sure how to go about this phase. I tr Dolby mostly off of his WIM, and really got thrown off by Rasks last post in the thread saying he didn't think Snerk/pzelda was a thing. Tough game.

ggs bladescape and Dolby wp wp

Sorry guys, I ciukdn t come back because IRL. I also have a 1000 kms drive today so won t be around either to comment much.

Wp bladescape and Dolby! Being nursed by scums at SOG is hard.

Sorry Snerk and townies!

Thanks Bianca for hosting! A refreshing and quick set up! I would play it again! Well done.

Su around

Lol that was fun to watch.

Glad to see Ender come over, assumed it was him because of posting style but didn't realise for sure until part way through the game.

I kinda want to know what happened since I thought Rask was least likely to die
Aye I wanted you dead and voted for you, but zelda voted Rask so we didn't have a consensus, which seemed like a bad idea. So with a few hours to go I yielded and we settled for Rask. Obviously wouldn't do that if I was sure of you alignment, but it wasn't my first choice. No worries though zelda, I've been wrong about these things too a million times before. :)

GG! Fun game! Thanks for hosting, Bianca!

"Come over" feels a bit weird when I used to play with this account back in 2015 in this very forum. =P

Yeah you played mafia here six years before I first did lol.

My only read as a spec was Rask being town and it turns out that if you just don't make any other reads you can brag about your 100% accuracy in the postgame like I'm doing now.

My bad tbh. I changed my reads when looking for targets to a completely wrong duo. Wolves did more work and deserved to win this game (I guess). Letting Snerk decide would make this spicier.
Bianca, thanks for hosting.

Top Bottom