Civ VI Funny/Strange Screenshots

Ah right, someone said it was districts. My bad.
Well, to be precise, it is linked to districts. City centre districts. That is, founding new cities, as each city has only one such district.
Very much like how you get additional units in later age starts.

To keep on topic, I dont have a picture, but in one recent games I found a good spot for Golden Gate bridge, which would connect two oblong peninsulas of two continents. Too bad I didnt play the game long enough. There were barbs on one end...

upload_2021-4-16_16-41-29.png

You're welcome! (the said hero is very broken in this mode... this was done after 3 summonings of the fat guy no one seems to want without any reloading)

Which ironically is more like something Victoria would do...

Forward settling? Oh, I would never... :shifty:

Strangely enough, that was the only time the AI ever attempted to settle on the other continent, despite this being a Terra game. I'm legitimately curious if any of them ever researched shipbuilding... :think:

If only the rightmost ziggurat were facing southwest instead of southeast, this screenshot wouldve looked so much cooler with Etemenanki overlooking the palace of Uruk overlooking the ziggurat. Oh well.
20210417210124_1.jpg

Also, here's the yields in that city from both Etemenanki and the Great Bath. I can post another yields screenshot later in the game once Uruk gains all the floodplains tiles and the rivers flood some more, if people want.
Spoiler yields :
20210417210335_1.jpg

I never bother with lighthouses and shipyards. Coastal cities are so bad.

Or are they?

(And that’s without sea pantheon)
So Preserves work on Water Wonders...

Yeah, same as national parks. I'm more curious if they get tile boosts from lighthouse/auckland/etc things that are supposed to be on water tiles...
They get those too from my recollection. The +6 food there for example is +3 base yield, +1 from lighthouse, and +2 from being breathtaking next to a Preserve with a Sanctuary.

At least one city state that should be safe from conquerers !
Interestingly, it appears right away as being sieged (by mountains, but still).

Top Bottom