• In anticipation of the possible announcement of Civilization 7, we have decided to already create the Civ7 forum. For more info please check the forum here .

Just for Fun Micro- Shortnight!

Why do you think csargo immediately chose me over you without waiting for me to post to compare us? My problem with that is that he didn't establish a tr on you.
All of Csargo's posts are clearly not serious. I have issue with him not doing anything, but the only thing that I see as remotely problematic about those posts is that I feel like he treated ender as town to readily in the last one, despite it being a joke post

Csargo's post here is clearly in reference to Rask's post

Nice, I noticed that. I guess Csargo's tone's more witty than I gave him credit for. Do we have 30 minutes or more? I might not be able to fully wake up in 30 minutes.

Nice, I noticed that. I guess Csargo's tone's more witty than I gave him credit for. Do we have 30 minutes or more? I might not be able to fully wake up in 30 minutes.
day ends in like 19.5 hours I think

I'm gonna withhold judgement on pzelda for the moment so that he can get his reads out more concretely

All of Csargo's posts are clearly not serious. I have issue with him not doing anything, but the only thing that I see as remotely problematic about those posts is that I feel like he treated ender as town to readily in the last one, despite it being a joke post

Why would I appeal to the person who wasn't here at the time?

The lack of gifs in thread so far give me visible confusion.

This response could be a pocket attempt. But it also shows (together with previously mentioned rask/other group thing) that Csargo pays attention. I need to properly read Blade's posts again, because this might be towny from Csargo in his own fashion. I doubt it, but I shouldn't rule out the option without investigation.

I will focus on Rask/Dolby later.

everytime I read through it just embeds in my brain.

Any thoughts on people? Who's scum in each group

I like Rask as town more that you, just cause he felt more natural and flowy in the thread. Without Snerk posting.

From my own group I've thought blade was fine from everything I read, and I can't read zelda to save my life so...

I like Rask as town more that you, just cause he felt more natural and flowy in the thread. Without Snerk posting.

From my own group I've thought blade was fine from everything I read, and I can't read zelda to save my life so...
I know what you just said, but if you had to describe it how do you feel about pzelda’s posts on page 6?

If groups weren’t a thing, how would you feel about me?

I want more from Rask because it's too early to settle but current reads order in either group:

Snerk > Dolby > Rask (POE, left side first to lynch fmpov)
Pzelda > Csargo > Blade

I don't like Dolby's constant re-iterations that I'm good or it's null because it's me, but until Snerk posts and gives me content I'm not taking anything from it.

The same situation with Zelda, the kind of assumption I'm good and attacking csargo feels like an attempt to butter me up.

@Rask
When you wake up read through pzelda/Dolby and let me know if I'm seeing things with them not really interacting compared to how Dolby interacts with me/Csargo.

@Snerk / Csargo feel free to do the same.

A good point. I haven't noticed any posts from snerk, but Dolby has a slightly tmi-ish feel. Rask feels alright so far, but there's a little tingle in my head that he might have been pocketing you.
Nevermind, I apparently just glazed over a page where they did interact.

I still don't like the buttering up.

I can’t really do anything with the guy whose only explained takes were based entirely on Csargos joke posts?

Everyone in group B has Rask > me (I’m counting pzelda as being part of that with #114).

I kinda want to give Ender a townpoint for it since he was the first to say it, but after that one lightbulb moment I’m leaning town on him and I think he’s townier than pzelda and Csargo rn

I know what you just said, but if you had to describe it how do you feel about pzelda’s posts on page 6?

If groups weren’t a thing, how would you feel about me?

I don't feel like he read my posts or maybe didn't get what I was going for. Appealing to blade while shading almost everyone else in #114. I have no idea what #116 is in reference too. I can see why you'd tr blade and vote me. Most of those come off as either pzelda quickly skimmed the thread and started posting.

You're trying to drive the game, I have no idea if it's agendy or just trying to squeeze content out of people. I think you're middle of the road basically, I don't find you particularly woofy or townie.

Top Bottom