Just for Fun Micro- Shortnight!

• If both mafia are lynched d1 in both groups, town wins.
  • If one mafia is lynched d1, that mafia vengekills one of the players from his group.
  • If no mafia are lynched d1, the town players who were lynched must agree on a vig kill. If the kill is on mafia, the game continues in LYLO. Otherwise, mafia wins.
  • If for whatever reason the two town players can not come to a consensus on who to shoot, each submits a target. The mafia then choose from the two which one dies. (This ideally prevents undecisions)

I think I’m comfortable with Snerk/pzelda teamed even though I don’t feel comfortable with how he’s treating Csargo, but I think the scum interaction dynamics are charged from the groups since it’s impossible for scum to bus

In Snerk’s defense my vote is kinda omgus. I don’t think any town could look at the two quotes he pulled up (particularly me asking Ender for takes on me/Rask) and conclude that they’re scummy.

I also think that he’s townier than Rask if that helps, if I were to ignore Rask not immediately voting Snerk, which was pretty towny

I don't find either Snerk or Rask particularly townie if I'm honest.

If Snerks the woof in Group A, does the fact that he FoS'd zelda as the woof in Group b change anything?

For me, Snerk is pzelda-lite in that I don’t think his conclusions are agreeable (in comparison to pzelda, whose process I don’t even understand and half of which I’m pretty sure are based on false assumptions)

Rask has vibes well. I liked his question towards Ender at the end of when the theee of us were in the thread, and I think him not immediately voting Snerk is towny in and of itself

If Snerks the woof in Group A, does the fact that he FoS'd zelda as the woof in Group b change anything?

Thats what I’m struggling with. I think that pzelda has dug himself a hole deep enough between his two sets of posting that he dies regardless of anything, but the dynamics of this really change and idk how Snerk feels about it or what his strat would be

Like, Snerk can sus Pzelda all he wants and literally cannot vote for him.

I kinda want to say regardless of teammate scum!Snerk susses pzelda in this situation

pzelda's hard to read. The initial flurry of posts could be town skimming missing stuff, but also woof overreacting/panicking

To give some clarification on my pzelda read, the only thing that Iike from him is him liking Csargos withdrawal of the Rask townread. Everything I think hasn’t been good or has outright been formed on something he should know is false

Like, Snerk can sus Pzelda all he wants and literally cannot vote for him.

I kinda want to say regardless of teammate scum!Snerk susses pzelda in this situation

I don't think it'd be hard to sus me tbh, but pzelda seems the easier target? I guess.

I don't enjoy being in this group tbh. I have no idea about blade from a meta perspective and 99% of the time fail to read zelda correctly.

I don't think it'd be hard to sus me tbh, but pzelda seems the easier target? I guess.

I don't enjoy being in this group tbh. I have no idea about blade from a meta perspective and 99% of the time fail to read zelda correctly.
What’s your take rn on both despite that?

What’s your take rn on both despite that?

The only problem I have with blade is the take on rask feels unjustified in the context of this game, I thought their interactions with everyone was good and reads seemed mostly fine.

So I'd basically still lean towards zelda being the woof in our group.

zelda's initial entry into the thread is so difficult to parse, it gives me pause, cause he's usually more careful with entries into the thread iirc.

Assuming blade has a reasonable amount of experience, could have easily gotten comfortable in the thread, interacting with players not capable of yeeting them. The cross group dynamic kinda makes this harder.

Top Bottom