The Awesome Mod- Chuck Norris Unit

No, we all know he's a terrible actor. Acting has nothing to do with the fact that "Lee Harvey Oswald didn't kill JFK. Chuck Norris went back in time to save him, and when the bullet ricocheted off of Chuck's beard, JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement."

You'll be recieving a roundhouse kick to the face very shortly.

Tae Kwon do will not save you from a chuck norris kick. Ye can only pray, and convert to norrisanity...

Los Tirano said:
Tae Kwon do will not save you from a chuck norris kick. Ye can only pray, and convert to norrisanity...

I can only pray that Chuck Norris's stay on TV will soon be over.

You know this chuck noriss hype is spreading?
:crazyeye: :crazyeye: :crazyeye: :crazyeye: :crazyeye: :crazyeye:

How do you download this. I keep going to "Filegone.com" and I don't see any download links. I registered and uploaded some stuff.

Pleas help.

Thanks,
Mason

Sorry for the error. I'm re-uploading the file now, and I'll update the link accordingly. This seems to happen a lot with filegone (at least for me), but it's still the only site I know of w/o a bunch of ads and download wait time.
The link is now fixed :D

It was really big in World of Warcraft in the Barrens xD

Also.... RFLOL!

Is the unit itself located anywhere? I'm looking for a kick-ass kungfu guy. :p

Yeah, the skin is for the modern worker model, and can be found in the Assets/Art/Units/Chuck directory of the mod folder.

I was wondering if there was a separate download for it and not needing the entire mod. If not I'll grab the whole thing.

Chuck Norris is a boring, tired catchphrase that stopped being funny six months ago. Do you guys really have to run EVERYTHING into the ground?

The file seems not to be hosted anymore, could you please do something !
I've GOT to try this model :lol:

Top Bottom