Ripptide's Battletech Units

Cool. Get Perfection over here, and let him drool over the GDRs. ;)

I've had only about half of them for a while now the others are new. While they are some great models I have to agree with Bjornlo, the animations are not as great. :( The lasers are my main problem. THey look like sticks, the Plasma looks more like a flamethrower then energy. But they are some of the few Robots around so....

I'm pretty sure the unit32 file that Zulu.... posted includes these units. I remember seeing them and asking where I could download the units.

If the CPLT-C1 Catapult can be rescued from the BattleTech mod, I would be very grateful. But thanks for bringing the rest out to the general public.

Well Sword_of_Geddon thanks for getting Riptides units available to us, and thank you too riptide, I hope all is well.

Was there ever a Daishi from the Battletech mod?
Forgive for being a newb, but I'm new to this game and Sid Meier's work and all that (so don't think you're safe from any questions I have about how to add these units. )

Jeeze! So that's where all of these have been! Good job on finding them and getting them out here. That mod was going so well for awhile too..... I think the only things you missed were either the planes, or tanks and I think those weren't usable yet.

taube87 said:
i know that all units of this mod were released at cdgroup.org, but the server is off :(

He never posted them publicly. I THINK at least some of the tanks are in TBX, which you can find a link to in my sig,;)

It should be noted that I did not in fact make these units, I'm just sharing them with the community, since they came with a now undownloadable mod. There may be more mecha hiding inside that mod, if I find them, check this thread lol. But thankyou for the kind words guys.

EDITED: These came out of my mod, The Balancer Reloaded (TBX-R). I had some issues with bitTorrent which made the mod unavailable for a while.

Holy crap these are awesome I don't remeber seeing these. I never hade a strong enough swing to fly that high in the tech tree I can't wait to play Balancer Again!
The best thing about these mechs are the units that transend into them.

this
and this
and this to
O but I love this!!
ANd most of all this

Ya these units all by Ripp are complety awesome all they needed was The perfect era constructed to show there stuff! Its not so easy to go from WW2 gear to letting all of these guys into play in a realistic and smooth a manner as possible. Heres the page I copied from the Balancer mod
Spoiler :

By way of a major production overhaul-(a la future improvments) also complete economy boosters to cover the enoumous geek squad bill :)
new resources to run em, and Special Gov to legalize em, it all comes together, making these babys lactally feel legit for the times--like I earned them! ;)

Hey thanks for the great showing Sword. Oh you missed a couple

I didn't take it as a highjack don't worry. In truth I thought you lost to Civ4 Kingpin...good to see you weren't.

Nah...Civ 4 hasn't claimed me. I've been lurking around. To be honest, Civ 4 just doesn't have the same one-more-turn addiction factor for me. I don't know why and I can't explain it.

Nah...Civ 4 hasn't claimed me. I've been lurking around. To be honest, Civ 4 just doesn't have the same one-more-turn addiction factor for me. I don't know why and I can't explain it.
Hey I guess I should be thanking you Man

Edit: link fixed

Your the one who secured these Beaut Bots for all of us. Sword just endured downloading your work before you changed to Bit torrent ;)Even on dial up, When your waiting for the Balancer to upload, you call that a labour of love lol

Im glad both you and Rob ,from Anno Domini, agreed with the majority of players Civ4 is hoplessly flawed deep inside its core. (where no modder can save it!) ALL THREE you guys are big time players here! and we need you to keep the place running smooth with your creations and Mods

I hope to find you emersed in another great project the immense scale of your Balancers works, sometime in the near future. Peace out.

Top Bottom