Battle of Italy 1943 - 1945 ToTPP 0.18.4 and Lua scenario, Updated to Patch 1.3

I haven't tested it out myself but I don't see why it wouldn't work for the AI as well, with maybe a few caveats. It might cause the AI some difficulty if the scenario had a particularly high density of units, i.e. I'm not sure how the AI would react if a unit trying to move from point A to B was confronted with a series of tiles where the stacking where at their limit. Also the code doesn't prevent, either the human or AI from either building units in a city, or naval transports loaded with troops from entering a city, that is already at full stacking capacity (at least I couldn't figure out how to do it).

I didn't feel the need to implement it in BoI because of the way I designed the arrival of Axis reinforcements/replacements made it, if not impossible, at least unlikely that they would generate large stacks.

It took me a while to figure out how to do it and the Prof. helped to refine it but, ultimately, it should be relatively straightforward for anyone who wanted to reuse the stacking limit code in their own design should they be so inclined.

Last edited:
Top Bottom